🥽Ep.2: Into The Bunker🥽

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

It was movie day for (y/n) and I, at her house this time. At the moment, we were watching some zombie movie titled Nearly Almost Dead But Not Quite, which was way too ridiculous and stupid of a movie.

The woman hugged the man's arm. "What do we do, Chadley?!? I thought they were dead!!!"

"Far worse, Trixandra!!! They're... Nearly Almost Dead But Not Quite!!!"

She screamed, the two of us just staring. "Man, these movies are a lot less scary when you've actually fought real zombies."

"Yes, thank you for scarring us with that experience forever, Pinetree."

We both laughed a bit, (y/n) looking back at the tv. "They're slow, just power walk away from them!!!"

"How much you wanna bet that guy dies first?"

"Ah, my face is being eaten a lot!" The man yelled,
making us burst into laughter.

"Chadley ain't pretty no more!"

A thought soon popped into my mind, something I had been wanting to do for a long while now. "... S-So, (y/n), there's something I wanna ask.."

She raised an eyebrow, waiting for me to talk.

"I just wanted to ask if.. w-well if.." I let out a heavy sigh, looking down in shame. "If you and Leo were join me and Mabel on the mystery hunt tomorrow...?"

"Duh! I wouldn't miss it for the world!" She looked back at the tv. "Yo, Chadley, watch out!!!"

"Heh, yeah.." I lied back down on the bed with a sigh, staring up at the ceiling. "Just wanted to ask that.."

"Dude, you're laying on my bra."

"AHH!!!"

I had been trying my best to gather the courage and finally ask (y/n) out after so long, but if things went wrong, I might lose her friendship..!

I just needed to distract myself with this mystery hunt, this is what matters most.

Clanking the lantern I held, I looked at Mabel and Soos. "Thank you all for coming."

Mabel smiled at me. "Hey, when there's a mystery, you can count on your sister-y!"

"That's amazing rhyme!" Soos chuckled. "When you want to good, would- would you need a Soos you- oh, gosh, I don't know..."

"We're here to solve the number one mystery in Gravity Falls. Who wrote this journal? Thirty years ago, the author vanished without a trace." I shined the dark light at one of the pages. "But according to this new clue, we may have found his secret hiding place! We find that author, we learn the answers to everything! We just need to figure out a way to get down there."

"Can't we just chop it down?" We all looked over to see (y/n) and Leo walking over.

"Hey guys!! What took you so long?!" Mabel ran over.

(y/n) crossed her arms, glaring at Leo. "Someone couldn't choose between leaving or taking their jacket."

"I'm sensitive to the cold!"

"Don't worry, Leo!" Mabel pulled out another sweater from her back pack. "I always bring an extra sweater in hand."

"Oh, well, thanks!"