🧟‍♀️Season 2 - Ep.1: Scary-oke🧟‍♀️

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few days since the whole situation with Gideon happened. Mabel and Dipper were already settled back in their home, and I couldn't be happier about it!

To celebrate, Stan had made the reopening of the shack a grand event, and there was a party that same night. And even better, Stan doesn't want us to work, so we do actually get to enjoy it this time!

"Welcome to the grand reopening of the Mystery Shack!!!" Stan said with a big smile, standing on a small stage with the twins as the people cheered.

"We're here to celebrate the defeat of that skunk, Little Gideon!" Everyone booed at the mention of his name, to which Stan raised his arms. "Please, please. Boo harder!!!"

He laughed as they did as told, then looked down at his niece and nephew. "But I didn't catch that porkchop all alone, these three scamps deserve some of the glory."

Mabel punched his gut with a glare, making him chuckle. "Okay okay, most of the glory."

Toby walked to the front. "Smile for the camera!"

"Your camera's a cinderblock, Toby."

"I just want to be a part of things..."

Shandra Jimenez then stood beside him. "Smile for a real camera."

Stan wrapped his arms around them, Mabel speaking. "Everyone say something stupid!"

"Something stupid!!!" They yelled as they each did strange poses, letting the camera man take their picture.

Stan smiles. "And don't forget to come to the after party tonight at eight!"

"We're doing a karaoke bonanza, people!!! Lights, music, enchantment!!!" Mabel blew some confetti. "And an amazing karaoke performance by our family band: Love Patrol Alpha!!!"

Dipper backed away. "Uh, I dunno.."

"I never agreed to that, ever." Stan said.

Mabel only smiled. "Too late!!! I wrote your names on the list, it's happening!!!"

I snickered before taking an airhorn from under the counter, honking it loudly. "Buy a ticket, people!!! You know you don't have anything else going on in your lives!!!"

They all walked outside to buy a ticket, Leo and I walking over to them. "The town loves us, we finally got that Gideon smell out of the carpet, everything is finally going my way!"

Dipper nervously rubbed his arm before looking up at him. "Hey, Grunkle Stan, now that we have a moment, I've been meaning to ask you for my journal back."

"Wha? Journal? Oh, haha!" He took out the journal from under the counter. "You mean this old thing! It was so boring I couldn't even finish it!"

He handed the journal back over, Dipper looking at him a bit in surprise. "Wait, you're just gonna give it to me? Just like that?"

"What else do you want, a kiss on the cheek?"

"I... I gotta go!"

He nodded for us to follow him as he ran up the starts, Mabel, Leo, and I going upstairs a bit confused.