🎃Ep.12: Summerween🎃

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

"Here we are!!! The Summerween Superstore!!!" Stan said as we all left the car after parking in front of a store.

I tilted my head, confused at what he just said. "Wait, summer-what?"

Stan pulled out a calendar, showing us the red circle on today. "Summerween, the people in Gravity Falls love Halloween so much they celebrate it twice a year, and wouldn't you know it, it's today!!!"

"Do you always carry that calendar in your pocket?"

"... yes."

Mabel walked over to stand beside me. "Summerween? Something about this feels unnatural..."

"There's free candy~" Soos placed his hands on our shoulders before Mabel and I exchanged a smile.

We ran inside, grabbing a small red wagon where Mabel sat in as I dragged it around. "TO THE COSTUME ISLE!!!"

As the two of us searched for costumes, I noticed Soos pressing these weird skeleton head toys. "I'd lend you a hand, but I don't seem to have any!!! Huhuhahaha, huhuhahaha!!!"

"This guy tells it like it is!"

"Sir?" He looked over at the worker. "Could you please stop pushing that?"

"Ma'am, make these heads less hilarious and you've got yourself a deal." He pushed the head again, making it let out a laugh as the worker groaned in annoyance.

As for Stan, he was carrying a barrel of fake blood. "When the children come to my door tonight they're gonna run away screaming from Stan Pines: Master of Fright!" He looked over at a baby with its mother. "... Boo."

When the baby cried, Stan only laughed. Sometimes I wonder how we're even related.

As I thought of this, I accidentally knocked over a pale of jack-o-melons with the wagon Mabel was on, both of us laughing. I also saw Stan looking back at one of the barrels in fear. "Uh-oh, think this one's leaking!"

"Have the police come and eject the Pines family from the store." We all turned to face her as the worker spoke to her walkie talkie.

Stan acted fast, throwing a smoke bomb. "NOT TODAY!!!"

"MY EYES!!!"

We all ran back to the car, driving away from the store. Mabel tilted her head before looking at Grunkle Stan. "You paid for the stuff, right?"

"Of course!"

Yeah, that's hard to believe.

"I'm so excited!!!" Mabel yelled as she waved her arms around. It had been hours since we went to the store, and the sun had already set.

I turned to her with a smile. "We're gonna have the best costumes, get the most candy,-!!!"

"And have the biggest stomach aches ever!!!"