🤖Ep.20: Gideon Rises🤖

Before this starts, I'd like to mention that some of the scenes with Leo were ideas giving to me by my girlfriend Sage_Jade_Cipher so credits to her. UwU

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

...

"AHHHH!!!"

I sat up in a sweat, breathing heavily at the nightmare that happened in my head. After taking a few seconds to calm myself down, I wiped off my forehead. "Ugh, I just had a horrible dream that Gideon stole the deed to the Mystery Shack and kicked us out and... we all had to move with Soos's grandma!"

"That was no dream, dude."

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed again as I saw Soos on a mattress, along with Mabel and Stan, Soos's grandma on her couch.

She turned on the lights before turning the tv on. "Shh, por favor."

"Uh, sorry, abuelita.."

Mabel let out a small squeak. "Oh, Soos, your grandma is so adorable!!!" She began to touch her cheek. "And her skin is old lady soft...!!!"

"Mabel, quit being creepy, the news is finally on." Stan scolded, all of us seeing Shandra Jimenez talking on the tv.

"In a move that has all of Gravity Falls buzzing, child psychic Gideon Gleeful has taken surprise ownership of the Mystery Shack, previously belonging to area shyster Stanford Pines."

A picture of Stan in a devil costume was shown, making us all cringe as he spoke. "That picture was taken out of context."

"Now that you have the shack, what exactly are you planning to do with it?" Shandra asked as she offered the mic to Gideon.

"I have a big announcement to make today, and I'd like to cordially invite all the good people of Gravity Falls to join me!!! Free admission to everyone who wears their Gideon pins~!!! It's my face!!!"

I let out a heavy sigh. "I just can't believe Gideon beat us! Normally I'm able to save the day... This is all my fault..."

"Don't worry, Dipper, looks like Mabel's gonna have to be the family now! I'll defeat Gideon with my..." She pulled out the grappling hook she had gotten the day of our first adventure. "Grappling hook!!!"

I rolled my eyes. "Mabel, no offense, but that grappling hook has literally never helped us once."

"Oh yeah~? Jelly grab!!" She shot her grappling hook which destroyed the jar of jelly, spreading it all over the wall.

Soos's grandma stood up, grabbing the vacuum cleaner. "I vacuum the walls now."

She seriously freaked me out sometimes.

Soos gave us a smile. "So you lost the shack, look on the bright side, dudes! Now you get to live here with me Soos! Hey, anyone wanna play race cars? They're out of batteries, but we can make pretend!"

He suddenly choked out a bit of cereal. "... Would it be a new low if I ate that? Hah, I'm just kidding I'm totally eating it!"

I looked away before I could puke, seeing Stan's eye twitch. "... we gotta get the shack back."

Once there, we hid with the crowd. Mabel got us these freakishly ugly costumes that just made us more obvious. Gideon had already started talking, and people were gushing over him as usual.