🔦Ep.11: Little Dipper🔦

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

Mabel, Stan, and I were all watching Duck-tective in the living room when the doorbell rang.

Stan let out a groan of annoyance before walking over, putting on a fake smile before opening the door. "Welcome to a world of mystery!!!"

"Stan Pines?" Asked the man at the door.

Stan's eyes widen. "The tax collector!!! You found me!!!" He throws a bomb of dust that covered the man's view as he runs back into the living room, Mabel and I sharing a really confused glance.

He then threw away some painting and a wooden box which hid a bag of money, and then started pressing random stones on the wall. "Which one of these is the trapdoor?!?"

"Mr. Pines." The man entered the shack. "I'm from the winning house coupon savers contest, and you are our big winner!!!"

A man with a camera and two women carrying a large check came through the park, Mabel and I smiled brightly at the sight.

Stan had a big smile as well. "My one and only dream, which was to posses money, has come true!!!"

"We're rich!!! I'm gonna get a butler!!!" I said as I turned to Mabel.

"I'm gonna buy a talking horse!!!"

"Just sign here for the money." The man gave Stan a paper and pen, Stan signing it almost immediately.

However, I grew a little pale when Gideon jumped through the check. "Ha, Stanford you fool!!! You just signed over the Mystery Shack to little ol' me!!!"

He made a weird dance, Mabel and I taking in a gasp. However, Stan didn't seem surprised.

"Uh, might wanna take another look there."

Gideon looked down at the paper. "Shack is here by signed over to- Suck a lemon little man?!?"

We joined Stan in his burst of laughter as Gideon ripped the paper in half. "How dare you?!? I am not a threat to be taken lightly!!!" He raised his arms. "Come here, hon, I need your arms."

The man raised him to Stan's eye level. "I'll get you, Stanford Pines, I'll get you all!!!"

The whole crew left, leaving us in a few seconds of silence before Stan looked at us. "Wanna see what else in on tv?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, alright. My favorite part's the theme song."

The next day, we didn't have any costumers (at least, not at the moment), so I asked Mabel to play chest with me. (y/n) was lying on the counter with her phone, and Soos was doing ... Soos things.

"Little guy to black space nine!!!" Mabel said as she did a move.

I let out a groan. "It's a pawn, that's not your color, and stop stealing the tiny horses!"

"They like it better in here!!! Don't you, babies?!?" She shook her sweater pocket, where the four horses were at, making a neighing sound.

I moved one of my pawns, knocking over her king. "And checkmate!"

"What?!? Boo!!!"

I marked another point in my notebook. "Oh, Dipper wins again!! Up for another round?"