Chapter Thirty-Two: Tired Mornings

She walked through the hallways of Hogwarts with excitement. She's just gotten a good grade on her exam and she was on her way to tell her best friend, Draco Malfoy.

Each step taking its time making subtle noises while she tried to walk as fast as possible, she couldn't have asked for a better grade. She was excited.

She carefully stepped into the common room with the bright smile and perfect aura she had, but was soon diminished to find it empty. It looked darker than usual, more devastating in a way.

She walked through the room trying to find someone, but when she had no such luck, she found herself walking to his room. She carefully made it up the deep steps until she was standing outside Draco's door.

It was slightly opened, almost as if it was intended to be. She was about to push it open, but she hesitated to the noise inside. She heard weird sound. Where does moans? Her head started spinning and she started getting dizzy.

She felt weird. She felt like the world crashed? Whatever was inside, she was soon to find out.. She's pushed the oak door open to be met with not only one pair of blond hair, but two.

She was kissing him passionately while she ran her fingers through his hair. Her soft golden curls lighting up in the sunshine while Draco was more than enjoying their passionate moment.

"Draco..?" she whispered with a trembling but soft voice. He suddenly looked up at her and Elaine was surprise at his expression. It was remorse nor pity like shell though, he had a smirk plastered on his face.

He didn't care about her. He hated her. He was enjoying this moment. Her heart shattered into a million pieces of glass and she felt the atmosphere growing tense and dark.

Suddenly, everything around her was indulged and she was no longer in Draco's room. Instead, she found herself in a dark cellar with chains around her wrist.

She was locked up, with tears still streaming down her face and her hair all over the place. She looked around and saw nothing but darkness. She was growing weaker and denser. She screamed for help and she broke down.

Then, a shadow appeared. It was a figure of a tall man she couldn't make out of yet, he was heading her way and she couldn't help but be terrified.

It wasn't until he stepped into the darkness until she recognized his face. Father. "Voldemort..?" Elaine whispered. She just wanted this nightmare to end forever.

"Now we both know i'm not just Voldemort to you. Address me as i am" He spoke with a silent but demanding voice.

"I shall not. You are not worthy of that title" Elaine said in a scared but also demanding voice.

"Listen to me girl!" He spoke in a harsher meanies voice.

It took everything in Elaine, but she said it. "I'm sorry father"

"Now now, surely you didn't give up that easily right? Your are my daughter you know? i'll expect you to be more like me. Look at you..so weak"

"Sorry to disappoint, but i'm nothing like you." Elaine spoke.

"Well of course you are. It's just very deep inside you. You know it, I know it. I know you"

"You know nothing of me!" Elaine screamed with fury. She couldn't contain her anger much longer.

"That's better! deny it or not. You are just like me, and some day, that part of you that's very deeply buried inside you, will come out. And i'll be here waiting for you"