Epilogue

20 years later, April 1st.

"Scorpious! Blair! Hurry up please!" Elaine shouted from the bottom of the stairs. Within seconds, she heard many footsteps coming from the top of the stairs.

Scorpious and Blair stood infront of their mother, Scorpious with a frown on his face and Blair with a devious smile. Elaine immediately noticed the difference in their faces, so she said "What took you guys so long?".

This question made Blair grow silent, and Scorpious . "Blair wouldn't stop hiding my stuff from me" Scorpious blurted out, and an expression of shock covered Elaine's face.

"Blair what have I told you about being nice" Elaine said towards Blair, and she frowned. "But-" Blair started, but Elaine interrupted her by saying "No buts. You need to be nice to your brother. understand?" Elaine said, with a  hint of assertion in her voice.

Blair frowned, but nodded her head that she understood. "Now, where's your father?" Elaine said with curiosity in her voice, but as she was saying that she heard footsteps coming from the kitchen. Draco walked in through the door, and he held flowers by his hand.

Scorpious and Blair immediately ran to Draco, and said "Daddy!" as they hugged him. Draco looked in awe as he hugged his children back and smiled at them. Elaine raised a brow, but smiled as the sight of her husband with her children.

"Draco where were you?" Elaine said to him as he let go of the kids and hugged Elaine from the side and kissed her cheek as she smiled. "I thought it would be nice to get flowers" Draco said as Elaine nodded that she understood.

Scorpious grabbed his mothers hand, and Draco grabbed Blair's as they walked out the door with smiles on their faces.

****

The family of four walked through the wet grass, careful to not step on it and slip as they made their way through the many gravestones that they have frowned to memorized.

They walked and walked until they finally made it to who they were looking for. Elaine got startled at the sight of a figure standing next to the gravestone she was visiting, but soon relaxed when she saw the bright orange hair.

Draco took both of the kids hands, and Elaine walked towards him. "Of course you'll be here" Elaine said as the mysterious figure looked at her. "And I knew you'll be here as well" said George as Elaine looked at him with swell eyes.

"Happy birthday George" Elaine said as she indulged George in a hug. They stayed like that for a while, as Elaine tried her best to not breakdown in tears. When they pulled apart, they both stared at the grave in-front of them in silence.

Silence.

They stayed in silence for a few seconds until George spoke. "Time has sure passed hasn't it?" George said, trying to hide the hurt behind his voice. "Definitely" Elaine said.

"I miss him" Elaine blurted out, and George smiled. "Me too" George said, as he looked at Elaine. They smiled at each other, trying to not break down in tears.

In this moment, Elaine gave Draco a sign that he could come over, and Scorpious and Blair immediately crowded George and hugged him as they said "Happy birthday uncle Georgie!" as George smiled at them and spoke to them.

Draco put his arm around Elaine in a comforting matter, and he laid the flowers on Fred's grave. Elaine smiled as she looked at her wrist, and remembered the memory of her bracelet.

She remembered the first time she met Fred, the pranks they pulled, the yule ball, the house fire, their sleepovers, and whatever she could. The memory of Fred was always engraved in her head, and she could help but let a tear escape her eyes.

Although Elaine only knew Fred until he was 20, but she felt like he knew him for a lifetime. Elaine missed the days when we they were 14 and 16. Fred was a brother to her, and her best friend.

When Fred died, she distanced herself for weeks. After the battle of Hogwarts, she blamed herself. She would be locked up in her room all day, refusing to eat. She was repulsed by herself. She didn't even want to take care of herself, she could barely look in the mirror or eat.

Elaine refused to talk about Fred as much as she could. She hid for weeks that she was upset about that. Everyone reassured her she was allowed to grieve, but she couldn't. It wasn't her fault, but it was the biggest weight that she carried on her shoulders. Nobody should have to watch her best friend die, and Elaine despised herself.

Draco took care of her. He was patient with her, he brought her tea, food, and encouraged her to do better. He helped her get better, and he helped her speak up. After a while, Elaine got better, and she even got the courage to visit Fred.

She sobbed the first time she visited him. She told him about everything, and she instantly felt better. Ever since, she tries to visit Fred as often as possible. And she makes sure to let her children know that their uncle was a hero.

Her children never met Fred, but they know him as if they spent a lifetime with him with the stories Elaine tells them. To Elaine's and Draco's children, "Uncle Fred" is someone that will always be known in their household.

As Elaine thought about Fred, she couldn't help but reflect on her life. After she grived about everything, years passed, and Draco and her had the greatest of times. They visited family very often, and they loved spending time with each other.

Elaine truly found her soulmate and she couldn't be happier with her life. When she had her two children she was overjoyed. She knew Draco could be the best father to their children when he watched him stare at them in awe when they were born.

And so he was. Draco didn't turn out anything like his father, which was his biggest fear. He's the best father to his children, always spoiling them and loving them endlessly. And just for that, Elaine knew that she owed him her life.

As years passed, Elaine made sure to never forget about the people who had practically raised her. She often spent time with Ron and Hermionie, and Harry and Ginny. Her children were so close to their children, and it made Elaine overjoyed that they would all grow up together as they once had.

Elaine's life had really turned out great, and she was content. Draco and her might have not comed from the most loving families, but they were the best parents,friends, and people you could ever meet.

A/N

AHHHH guys were finally done!!!! Hopefully you guys enjoyed this story as much as I did. I am overjoyed I got to finish this finally after a year, and I couldn't have been more happy. Thank you all for all the support and you're patience with me. Thank you for everything. I have very exciting things coming in the near future. Until next time.

-nicky