Chapter Fifty: Bloody Curse

"Why are you even going Elaine? It's not like it's beneficial to you" Blaise said throwing his head back on the common room couch.

"Blaise, they're my friends, and i need to support them" Elaine said rolling her eyes while throwing on her brown cardigan over her white shirt.

"You call those humans friends?" Blaise said laughing while Elaine laughed at his stupid remark.

"Speaking of friends, where is Draco?" he said. "he should be here by now to accompany me" Elaine said a bit worried, her eyes saddening.

Blaise smile dropped and he seemed to have a sympathetic look. "Elaine look.. I don't think he's gonna show. He's been acting weird lately. Don't be upset okey? Just go and have fun" Blaise said putting his hand on her shoulder.

Elaine lifted her head up, and gave Blaise a slight smile. She thanked him, and walked out the common room trying not to think of Draco.

During these past few days, Dracos been acting weird. Weirded than usual. He would never compliment Elaine like he used too, Never study with her, or even make the effort to hang out.

Elaine felt the relationship was one-way and no matter how upset she was, she tried to reason with it. Thinking to give Draco his space, and he was in a bad place, but regardless Elaine still felt like shit.

She knew she didn't deserve to be treated like this. But she couldn't simply leave Draco like that. She loved him, and she didn't know if she had the strength to leave him. For now, she'll let him decide.

Before Elaine even noticed, she was at the Quidditch tryout. Harry will be helding the Gryffindor Tryouts, and she came here to spend time with her friend and support Ron on trying out.

Ron was nervous, and she thought it would make him feel better he was being supported by his friend.

Elaine sat at the stands, next to Hermionie with a happy smile. She watched as Harry spoke, in such a natural leader way.

By the stands, Elaine could see Ron and Cormac talking. Elaine noticed Cormac especially looking at Hermionie next to her. Elaine couldn't hold in her laugh when she accidentally went through Cormacs thoughts.

Elaine nudged Mionie' on the shoulder, which made her look at Elaine. "Cormac fancies you, don't you think?" Elaine said laughing.

Hermionies face turned into horror and she started laughing while speaking. "Oh absolutely not that's horrid" she said laughing.

"I think I know just the pal for you, and it isn't Cormac" Elaine said winking. Hermionie looked in confusion and said "Go on then, spill".

"Mionie' you're one of my bestfriends, you think I don't know you have a crush on the ginger?" Elaine said laughing. Hermionies eyes widen and she laughed.

"I should've known. Try to keep it on the low tho" Hermionie said focusing back on the field while Elaine agreed.

Throughout the whole Tryouts. Elaine could see Ron was nervous. It seemed he was doing good, but so was Cormac. Elaine could hear Lavender Brown cheering? it seemed Hermionie had competition.

Once a ball was coming towards Cormac, Elaine knew this was going to make Ron's spot lost. Elaine decided on a little spell that wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Confundos" Elaine muttered under her breath which confused Cormac and he missed do the ball. Elaine laughed while Hermionie smiled at what she did.

Ron managed to catch it, and Elaine clapped harder than she could since Ron practically made the team.

***