Chapter thirteen: Manor

Chapter Thirteen: Manor

Elaine was standing outside the Malfoy Manor. She was cold because of the air twirling around her. She carefully made her way to the big mansion and gently knocked on the door.

It wasn't until a while until she heard footsteps coming, but she suspect because of how large the mansion was. The door was opened, and the first thing she saw was a beautiful woman.

She had dark brown hair, with some platinum blonde hair at the sides, kind of like Dracos. She had the most delightful smile when she saw Elaine. The woman looked like she was on her 40's but still look very young for her age.

She wore what looked like expensive clothing and soft makeup. Her face went to a smile when she saw Elaine and immediately called "Draco". She heard footsteps coming down the stairs from inside and she saw Draco.

He was wearing his normal black suit, with his hair a bit messy but still neat. His hair shining through, when he saw Elaine, his lips also curled into a smile.

"Your girlfriend is here dear!" The woman said which Elaine assume was Dracos mother by how close she seemed to him. "Best friend mother" Draco corrected her. Elaine felt a bit of a sting in her heart but ignored it.

"You must be Elaine, come in" Draco's mother said and Elaine stepped into the dark home. Unlike the Weasleys, it had more of a dark and moody mood. Draco wasn't lying when he said it was depressing.

Draco pulled Elaine into a hug while his mother looked away and said "i missed you dumbass" Elaine lightly smiled and said "Same here".

"Would you like a cup of tea darling?" Draco's mum asked. "No thank you Miss Malfoy" Elaine responded with a warm smile. "Well, i'm Narcissa, Dracos's mother, but you can call me Cissy." She said.

"Thank you for welcoming into your home Cissy" Elaine responded. "No worries darling. Any friend of Draco is welcome here" Narcissa said winking at the word "friend".

Elaine lightly smiled at her. "Mum can you stop pestering her now?" Draco said noticing the wink. "Of course, Draco please show Elaine to her room and a tour of the house" Narcissa said.

"Yes mother" Draco said walking while Elaine walked behind him. He showed her all the types of room, the home gave a dark vibe. Elaine found herself in aw at all of the rooms in the home.

Draco led her to a room with the same vibe as the whole house, just a bit different. It was black with emerald curtains and very fancy. But what was different was the smell of strong cologne and the boy clothes laying around.

"And this is my room" Draco said showing her. "Woah" Elaine was all that managed to say. "Your rooms just right across from mine, but your always welcome to stay in mine" Draco said with a smirk.

Elaine chucked and pushed Draco on the shoulder. "Friend Draco friends" She said laughing. "I know i know" Draco said rolling his eyes.

"Well i have some stuff i have to take care off, but your welcome to do whatever you please while i'm gone. Tomorrow we'll have fun and maybe tonight we can do a late Quidditch match" Draco said smirking.

"Sounds good" Elaine said leaving him and going to her room to unpack. She took out all of her clothes and started putting them away.

When she was finished, She pulled out her favorite book The Fault in Our Stars she started reading the tragic love story and learned more about it.

at the end of the book, Elaines eyes filled with tears. She couldn't control herself. She's read this book thousands of times, but it always got to her. She perhaps also was crying because of Harry not believing her.

She was upset to say the least. Elaine sat on the bed crying her eyes out. She hated crying but she couldn't help it. It wasn't until her warm tears streaming down her face stopped when she heard a voice in the doorway. "Elaine? are you ok?" she heard Draco say.

She quickly wiped down her tears with her thumb. "yeah.. it's just this book is really sad" she said sniffing. "Oh come on.. a book can't be that sad" Draco said. "It's a muggle book. I love it. It's about this girl called Hazel who falls in love with August Waters. They both have a muggle condition. It apparently very deadly. and at the end.. well.. something happens" Elaine said.

"A muggle book? well let me be the judge of that" Draco said sitting down next to her. Elaine raised an eyebrow. "Read it to me" Draco said. Elaine started reading.

In the middle of the book, Draco rested his head on Elaines lap. Elaines stomach did backflips. She continued reading in one hand, while played with Dracos hair on the other. Draco got super cozy with Elaine.

They stayed up all night until she finished the book. At the end, she started crying again. She swear she saw Draco a bit sad but he kept it in

"Told you!" Elaine said to Draco getting closer to his face. "It's not that bad for a muggle book" Draco said. "Shut it!" Elaine said hitting Draco with the book playfully.

"So tell me, what's wrong?" Draco asked Elaine. Elaine looked up in confusion. A girl doesn't cry just like that because of a book. "Now, what's bothering you love" Draco said. "I told you to stop calling me love" Elaine said trying to change the topic.

"Love love love love" Draco kept saying in her face. "Stop changing the topic. what's wrong" Draco said. Elaine took a deep breath and started talking. "They found out about my father. They technically kicked me out. They all hate me" Elaine said.

Dracos eye went wide. "Don't worry about them. They're idiots anyways." Draco said. "But i just lost them. and they'll always hate me now" Elaine said looking down.

"Again, they're idiots love" Draco said taking a strand of her hair and tucking it behind her ear. Elaine finally looked up and saw Dracos glimmering eyes.

Draco started leaning closer. so did Elaine. Their noses now touching. They were about to kiss, when Elaine pulled apart.

"Draco we can't. i want to so bad. but we can't" Elaine whispered. "It's alright love. whenever your ready. but for now, i'll be here waiting for you" Draco said giving Elaine a peck on the cheek.

She felt sparks all over her body. She quickly became fluster by the touch of affection and ha dot control herself from kissing him. "night love" He said before strolling away.

He left Elaine so flustered. She craved him so bad. His touch. She simply couldn't get enough of this boy. The boy she could never be with.