Chapter two: The act

The following morning, Elaine woke up with excitement but it soon ware down to seeing her surroundings. Green and Dark. However, she was looking forward to start her classes. She was excited to be handed her Schedule out at breakfast today.

She took a shower and changed into her robes, letting her hair air dry and put some light makeup on. She finally started heading to breakfast. She noticed in the Common Room was Draco Malfoy and Pansy Párkinson snogging. She looked at them in disgust before she walked out of the common room.

She was walking towards the Great Hall when she bumped into a tall figure. She quickly apologize until her eyes soften at the sight of Robin. "Oh hey Elaine" the boy said looking at her.

"Hello Robin" Elaine said with a smile. "Too bad you didn't get into Hufflepuff, But im sure well have some classes together and we'll become great friends!" He said with a smile.

"Yeah, After breakfast let's see which classes we have together" Elaine said looking at him. "Shall we get going then?" Robin asked holding out his arm. Elaine took his arm and let him lead her to the Great Hall.

She walked towards the Slytherin table and started eating a piece of toast. She was surprised when Severus came up to her. She handed her a paper which seemed to be her schedule. "I'll like to speak to you after your first class" He said looking down.

"Certainly Proffesor" Elaine said seeing as she had to Reffer to him as Proffesor when in Hogwarts instead of "Severus". She looked at her schedule examining it.

Schedule

Required Classes

Herbology

Potions

Charms

Transfiguration

Defense Against The Dark Arts

History of Magic

Astronomy (12pm)
-
Electives

Care of Magical Creatures

Arithmancy

Divination

She examined her schedule and didn't hate it. She actually really liked it, She could only hope she had classes with a certain brown hair Hufflepuff.

As he could read her mind, a boy sneaked and scared her. Elaine had pure fear until she saw robin. "Merlin you scared me!" she said catching her breath. Robin laughed with amusement.

"Let me see your Schedule" he demanded and she gave him her paper. "We have Herbology, Astronomy , History of Magic, and Transfiguration Together" he said which made Elaine relaxed but worried seeing as it was only four classes.

She gave him a quick smile, she was growing quiet fond of the boy. One of her first real friends she though. The boy left quickly and ate more.

                                      ***

She went to Herbology and greeted the teacher before going to stand next to Robin. Elaine was quiet good at Herbology, Something she always liked. Another reason why she should be in Hufflepuff.

She did extraordinary good, and excelled and was praised by the teacher. Much like her father, She had a charm. She always won the teacher over and she was always the best. She was extremely bright as young Tom Riddle once was. She had lots of traits from her father.