Chapter Thirty-Six : Wounds

A/N : ahh yes after 1 long month, i'm back. i took a very good needed break, and i'm back. sorry for keeping the wait so long, updates should go back to frequently, i have lots of big things coming for this story.

Enjoy! Happy reading.

George and Elaine quickly got out of Umbridges office as soon as they heard the words. George hand was stinging a bit, while Elaine had a huge scar that was very swollen and red, with blood dripping from it. It looked straight out of a horror film.

Elaine tried to contain her pain as much as she could. She held onto her arm while walking out of Umbridges office, which resulted in her hand also covered in blood.

As soon as the pair stepped onto the hallway, George immediately went over to Elaine and tried soothing her. Elaine flinched in pain when George attempted to help.

"I'm so sorry i got you into this El" George said looking down. He hugged her, and he couldn't help but believe he was the cause of the poor girls pain.

"It's alright George, it's not your fault" Elaine replied softly holding in tears. "However, do you know any healing spells perhaps? i know some but it's not really my fortue" Elaine said.

"Unfortunately i don't, i'm so sorry. Cant you think of anyone?" George asked. Elaine thought hard, her first choice was Hermione, but the thought was fast diminished for not wanting to worry her.

Elaine thought hard, and boom she got it! Robin! Of course! she remembers him telling her about him knowing lots about it, and she hoped it wouldn't be too much trouble considering they just reconnected.

"I actually know someone, See you later!" Elaine replied and left quickly before George could reply.

Elaine quickly made her way to the dungeons, making sure nobody saw her. She barged into her room, and wrote a quick letter and handed her to her owl.

Dear Robin,

it seems i have suffered an emergency, if it isn't much trouble, i would dearly appreciate your knowledge and skill right about now. Please hurry.

Elaine

"Robin" Elaine whispered to her owl along with a "hurry please" before he headed off. It wouldn't be long, since he's just across the castle.

After about 3 minutes of waiting, she received a respond.

Elaine,

On my way right now, meet me outside the Slytherin Dungeons in 4 minutes.

Robin

Elaine used a towel laying around to wipe the excessive bleeding, and hurried along outside the dungeons. Sure enough, Robin appeared shortly after with some tools.

"Merlin Elaine! What happened!!?" Robin exclaimed. "I'll explain while you get to work, follow me" Elaine said grabbing Robins wrist and dragging him shyly to her dorm.

Robin sat on the bed besides Elaine, and quickly got to work. He removed the bloodied towel to check the wound and his jaw dropped. His compassion dropped to anger.

"Who did this to you?!" He said reading the nasty words. "Umbridge" Elaine said under her breath. Robin relaxed and focused. He started by disinfecting the wound.

"I'm sorry she did this" Robin said quietly. Elaine forced a smile. Breaking the tension, Elaine said, "So how did you get interested in medical stuff?"

Robin smiled, he never really got asked questions like this. "Well first it was purely out of necessity with all my Quidditch Tournaments with me getting hurt, but then i got interest in it, and loved it".

"I think it's cute how you're so passionate about this, most guys now don't even pay attention or even care. I'm glad you take care of yourself, i would wish nothing to happen to you" Elaine said looking into his beautiful eyes.

They both froze for a moment, until Elaine snapped out of her old memories. "This is going to sting a little, so i might have to keep you distracted with unnecessary questions is that alright?" Robin asked.

Elaine nodded, if he ever pursed a healer career, he would be the best. "What's your favorite dessert?" Robin asked. Almost immediately, Elaine responded with Scones. As she was saying Scones, she felt a sharp pain on her arm which caused her to flinch.

"You alright?" Robin asked which she nodded. "What's your favorite flavor of Scone?" Robin asked. "Raspberry" Elaine asked which made her pain come back.

"I cant do this!" Elaine said in pain. Robin took Elaines hand in his, and said "Yes you can darling". It made her ease better, and held onto Robins hand.

"That's also my favorite" Robin responded before Elaine felt another wave of pain, which was thankfully the last. "All done with the hard part! you did very well love" Robin responded which earned a sincere smile from Elaine.

She once again got lost into his beautiful honey colored eyes. They were very different from Draco's. Draco had a cold, dark look on his eyes. While Robin had a sweet, warm cozy feeling.

"Im not that advanced yet, so i cant cure you immediately. However, i can do this quick charm for you to heal quickly, and the scaring won't become permanent. It will also make the pain less. Is it ok with you?" Robin said which earned a nod from Elaine.

He quickly made an effortless and painless charm which took no strength. Elaine relaxed before Robin spoke again. "it should heal in about 2 weeks, and the scaring will fade due to the charm. I'll bleed throughout the next 3-4 days, so you'll have to switch the bandages yourself, or you're welcome to let me know and i'll help you."

"I'm getting the bandage" Robin said trying to stand up, but stop himself. Elaine wondered to herself why, until she felt her cold hand was wrapped around a big warm one. Oh god so embarrassing.

Elaine cheeks turned a tinted pink in embarrassment . She quickly removed her hand and buried it in her pink face. "Oh my god i'm so sorry" she cried in embarrassment.

"It's alright, i missed the feeling" Robin said out of character, hoping Elaine didn't hear it. Elaine swore she heard that wrong. He missed her hand in his? He missed her? Her lips curved into a smile and Robin said back down with the white bandages.

He took Elaines arm carefully and started wrapping it without breaking eye contact with Elaine. The tension in the room just kept growing, and Elaine  couldn't contain herself from missing the feeling of his warm hand in his.

He finished wrapping her arm, and he froze when Elaine took his hand.  His eyes traveled from her face to her hand and he was astonish at every part of her.

Her lips, her smile, her hair, she was perfect. The feeling he's been feeling for months now, he finally understood. He needed her. Only her. She made him feel alive, worth something.

They were both snapped out of their daydream but the sound of a deep voice saying "What the Hell!".