Chapter Fifteen: Im back Bitches

Chapter Fifteen: I'm back Bitches

For the rest of the stay at the Malfoys, Elaine and Draco got very close. They made their friendship strong than it ever was. They often spend it talking, reading, or playing Quidditch.

Narcissa was very kind to let Elaine stay, and already loved her. Elaine was kind of glad she was liked by his friends mother. It made her feel proud.

However, the stay had come to and end and it was time to go back to Hogwards. Over the break, Harry read the diary and realize Elaine had no bad intentions. He sent several letters to Elaine explaining how sorry he was.

She forgave him, she couldn't blame him. After every thing he's lost, or been through he had he right to be skeptical. However, she couldn't help but be disappointed. And if Harry finding out who she really was proved anything, was that if people knew, they would fear her and treat her differently. They'll let him define her.

And she would never want that. The thing Elaine hoped people realized was that, Evil isn't born, It's made. Elaine can't be born evil. Just because her father was evil doesn't mean she is. And that bother her by a lot.

Elaine was now standing in Kings Cross, with Draco next to her and Narcissa by them. Elaine had met Lucius on her stay, but he didn't ask her many question or even talked to her. She mostly spend it with Draco and Narcissa.

Draco hugged his mother. Elaine was going to extend her hand for Cissy to shake, but she pulled her into a quick and loving hug. "Thank you for staying with us dear. Please stick with Draco. I've never seen him happier." Narcissa whispered into Elaines ear. Elaine smiled. "Oh and i'm rooting for you two" Narcissa said in her ear after pulling away.

Elaines cheeks went tinted red. Draco noticed and rolled his eyes hoping his mother hadn't said anything too embarrassing.

"Goodbye mother" Draco said walking into the train side by side to Elaine. Draco walked to the nearest compartment where his friends, or perhaps body guards were sitting with Blaise.

Draco sat next to Goyle and motioned for Elaine to sit with them. Elaine waited at the entrance and just managed to say "I'll come back in a few, i have to do something first". And with that, she strolled away with her brown locks twirling.

She looked at the Gryffindor section on the train, until she saw through the compartment door, 3 red heads, a brunette, and a girl. She opened the door and the 5 of them opened the door. Their faces lit up with a smile.

Ron immediately hugged Elaine. Elaine took in the scent of him, which still smelled like the burrow. He let go of her, and she said "Fred! George!" and immediately hugged Fred, then George.

She then pulled Hermione into a soft hug while smiling at her. And then he was left, Harry. Before she could even say a word, he pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry" he whispered into her ear.

"It's alright Harry" she said ruffeling his hair playfully. She sat next to Fred on the train. She talked to them for a bit, until midway, she came back to Dracos compartment.

She sat on the cold cushion next to him and smiled at him. They both looked out the window. They took in the beautiful sight surrounding them.

***
Elaine got out of the train admiring the view of Hogwards once again, since her break she's missed this place. She walked side by side by Draco while making her way to the carriages.

Elaine sat on the carriage next to Draco, and the Thestral started pulling on the Carriages, making their way to the beautiful castle. Her shoulder slightly touching Dracos because of the bumpy ride.

She got out the carriage and look at the place she was back to. The place she felt warmth to whenever she were there. Hogwards. Her home. And right now, she finally arrived home. She looked up and finally said under her breath, "I'm back bitches".

A/n
Just a bit of a filler chapter without any drama or big plot, hope you enjoy <//3
Ps. Also be ware, i think there's gonna be a big time gap next chapter <//3!!