Chapter Twenty-Seven: Him

Everyone was on their feet. Practically all of them were standing. The game has been going for a good hour and Gryffindor was currently in the lead. Everyone cheered for their side and you could hear the overwhelming screams of people trying to cheer for their team.

The crowd was emerge in Excitement. Everyone was constantly on edge being overwhelmed with the tension of the game. The only thing that could save the game was the snitch. You could see Draco and Harry fighting over it and chasing on it for the whole game.

Elaine was practically almost fainting. She was so nervous. She was a big Quidditch fan although she doesn't really play it, she loved it. She was about so close to erupt into madness when she heard over the speaker, "DRACO MALFOY HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH! SLYTHERIN WINS!".

The crowd on the Slytherin side stood up and cheered, while Gryffindor was sitting down angry. They all started cheering Malfoy, along with the rest of the Quidditch teammates. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Draco on top while every held him.

He had a bright smile on his face only imagining how proud of himself he was for getting the snitch. His eyes suddenly waved towards the crowd and he locked eyes with Elaine. Elaine could feel everything slowing down. She could feel everything being sucked up. In that moment, she could only see Draco.

After a few seconds, she could feel going back to normal and they broke eye contact. She smiled to herself but was snapped out of her thoughts to Aurora talking besides her. "Are you guys dating?" She heard the voice of the girl.

"What? who?" Elaine was confused. "That guy with the blond hair? I believe his name is Draco? Draco Malfoy.?" Aurora asked. Elaine slightly sighed and laughed. "Malfoy? No he's my best friend" Elaine responded.

"Well do you have a boyfriend? i'll be weird if a girl like you didn't have one" Aurora said. Elaine sighed and said with a sad smile, "Well i had one, his name was Ron. He was Gryffindor. But we broke up".

She could see Auroras face softed and frown in sympathy. "Oh i'm sorry" Aurora said in sorrow. Elaine slightly smiled and said "there's nothing to be sorry about. what happened, happened".

With that, Elaine stood up from the stands and told Aurora she'll met her later. She walked up to the Quidditch field with adrenaline pumping through her veins, Slytherin just had won a big game.

She immediately spotted Draco and the rest of the team of Slytherin. She went up to him and jumped into his arm indulging him in a hug. Draco immediately hugged her back and proceeded to lift her up and spun her while her legs wrapped around his torso.

After a long hug, they both smiled at each other while the stands started to leave. Without even realizing it, Elaine noticed everyone was nearly gone. Most Gryffindors were gone while they were only about 20-30 Slytherins left.

There was a group of boys and some girls on the other side. She examined them and noticed Aurora was already gone, while the group of boys were walking. While Elaine was starting at the boys, Blaise came over to Draco and Elaine in his Quidditch uniform with his broom by his side.

"Hey Elaine and Draco" Blaise said and proceeded to talk to Draco noticing Elaine was busy. Elaine noticed the boys were, Theodore Nott, Crabbe, and some other Slytherin boys shes seen. However, there was someone she didn't know.

She couldn't see him too well from far, but he had blonde hair. Hi face was a bit well structured and he seemed.. oddly familiar? she thought it was all in her head. She tried to examine him more, it wasn't until he got closer until she realized.

Adrian Cohen. She frozed. It couldn't be. It surely couldn't. This had to be a dream right? There was no way. She had to make sure it was him. She snapped out of it and found words to say "Blaise".

Blaise suddenly stopped talking with Draco and he turned his head to Elaines direction as well as Draco. "Yeah Elaine?" he asked confused. "Who is that boy?" She asked in a timid manner. Blaise eyes darted towards the stand and he spotted him.

Blaise relaxed and answered with, "Oh that's the new transfer student from Durmstrang. His name is Adrien. I talked with him earlier he's cool.".

Elaine froze once again. It was him. Everything started spinning and she was having flashbacks. Why? her world started spinning. She couldn't do this. Not after everything. Her skin went pale and she couldn't form any words.

Draco and Blaise noticed and suddenly took interest in her. "Are you alright?" Draco asked concerted while Blaise agreed. Elaine couldn't concentrate yet. She was still trying to take everything in. She couldn't do anything. She felt useless.

Out of options, she let the best of her get away and she started sprinting. She started running. She didn't know where. She was just running. She had to get away. All she could hear behind her was the sound of Draco's call.

***

Hello! so i'm so glad this story is about to hit 5k thank you! anyways, here's our new characters, some of you guys may now him as michael langdon from american horror story, but i thought i'll include him in here since he's one of my favs ;) that's how i in vision him, but your welcome as always to in vision him however you'll like! love you guys<3