Chapter five: Jealous?

Elaine woke up with excitement on a beautiful Saturday morning. She had agreed to go to Hogsmade with Draco since Pansy would be there. She still hasn't fix stuff between her and Robin. That's what worries her the most.

She curled her hair into soft curls, She also put on a short white dress, with straps. She didn't know if this would backfire, because the weather seemed a bit colder today. But regardless, she stuck with it. She grabbed a small purse and finished the details of her makeup, before she walked into the common room to be met with Draco.

He was dressed in black jeans with a white shirt and jacket over it. He looked pretty good. "uh should we get going?" He said not getting his eyes off Elaine. She nodded and took his arm.

As soon as she stepped out of the castle, she felt the cold wind on her and everyone around her wearing a jacket. She immediately regretted her decision.

They met Blaise and Pansy. Pansy as usual had her face full of fury. On the way to The Three Broomsticks, Pansy had her eye on Draco.

Elaine shivered with coldness while on her way there while everyone was warm. She teeth were chattering. "For Merlins sake Elaine would you stop shivering?" Pansy said.

"Sorry im cold" Elaine said. Draco then, took of his jacket, and put it on Elaine. It fit her very big due to height difference. Her Shivering was put to stop, but Pansy's remarks didn't stop.

As they arrived at Three Broomsticks, they made their way to a table while they ordered. The four sat in silence. That is until Pansy broke the silence.

"So tell me Elaine.. have you two done it yet?" She asked. Elaine was so confused. Done what? "Me and Draco did it lots of time. He enjoyed it a lot." She said pulling at her shirt.

"Of course they haven't done it Pansy" Blaise said rolling his eyes. Elaine knew what they meant. She looked down in disgust. "Well i don't expect you to be better than i ever was. I was always Dracos first choice. I always knew all about him." She said.

Her hand reached up to Dracos face and cupped it. Elaine felt angry. Fury. She didn't know why. Why. Draco wasn't hers. technically. All of this was for Pansy to get with Draco.

"The way my lips touched his. The way he craved for me" Pansy said rising the tension leaning closer to Draco. "I think that's enough Pansy" Elaine said slamming her hand on the table. She tried to remained calm.

"Enough what?" Pansy said as she was confused. "Stop touching my boyfriend" She said putting her hand out of Dracos face. Her face went in Amusement.

"Draco we're leaving" Elaine said standing up. But Draco didn't move. He stayed still. Perfectly still. He continued to look at Pansy. "Looks like he's tired of the whore" Pansy said caressing his face once again.

"Fine. Stay with her. But i'm leaving" Elaine said getting Dracos jacket off and throwing it at him. She didn't know where she would go. She just needed to get away. As far as possible. She didn't care if it was cold. She wanted nothing to do with Draco.

"Wait El-" Draco said but before he could finish, Elaine walked out in tears. why. Draco didn't mean anything to her. Why did she get so worked up about it. She was confused with her feelings.

She decided to go to a tree. She went under a tree and cried. Little by little. Until she heard a voice behind her.

"Elaine..?" The voice said tapping her on the shoulder. Robin. "Are you okey?" He said. She slightly nodded before pulling him into a long hug.

"I've missed you" She said to him. "I've missed you too" He said. "I have something to tell you" Elaine said. And he listens.

She told him everything about Draco. Blackmail. Relationship. She didn't tell him the daughter of Tom Riddle part. She just told him he blackmailed her with important information.

"I'm so sorry for being an ass" Robin said hugging her tighter. "It's okey" She said wiping her tears and smiling.

"Come on, let's go back" He said letting her take his arm. They walked and talked together while they smiled. She didn't realize how much she missed him.

She said goodbye to him before she went to the comfort of her own bed. Taking in a deep
slumber.

                                          ***
Elaine woke up terrible. Absolutely terrible. She had a terrible cold and bad temper. Her head was as hot as the sun and she was still determined to avoid Draco. Regardless, She still went to class.

She felt terrible through out the whole day. She felt like fainting. Robin had convinced her to go to the infermery. She managed to avoid Draco all day.

She was successful. She was so determined, that she even skipped potions. Very uncommon of her. She was beyond stressed and anxious.

She was on the way to the infermery, when she bumped into a a tall figure. Draco. She tried to act as if he wasn't there and started to walk away, when he grabbed her wrist.

"Why have you been avoiding me all day?" He asked. "Huh?" Elaine tried to ask as if she was confused.

"Answer the question love" Draco said. "I cant do this right now Draco" She said trying to pull away. Everything around her seemed to be going in circles and Draco was starting to sound less like Draco and more like Muffled noises. Everything suddenly went black.

The last thing she remembers is falling into a pair of strong muscular arms. Before drifting off.