Chapter Sixty-Three: Months

January

"Draco Malfoy you will pay for this" Elaine said as she threw a snowball at Draco. Draco tried ducking, but the snowball ended up tangled on his hair. He swirled his hair around until he felt no snow while he groaned.

From the distance, Elaine laughed at her boyfriend. He was so frustrated with the damn snow. Elaine walked over, and for a second Draco ducked again, thinking she was going to make another attempt at murdering him, but when she made no signs of it, he stood back up.

"you got a little something on your hair my love" said Elaine while trying to act dumbfounded. Draco groaned, and Elaine chuckled. Elaine slowly approached Draco, and gave him a big warm hug while rubbing her hands through his hair to make sure the snow was gone. He smiled.

February

"Stay still will you?" Draco said as Elaine sat on the bathroom counter impatiently. Draco dried her hair with the hand towel on the rack, and Elaine kicked him a little when she felt a hard tug at her hair.

"Oh stop whining" said Draco while finally taking the towel away from her hair. As soon as he removed it, he gasped. Elaine instantly worried. "What! does it look terrible? please tell me the truth" Elaine said while looking at Draco for an answer.

After a couple seconds of silence, he smiled. "You look perfect" he said. Elaine sighed and immediately stood up to look at herself. Her hair was no longer the beautiful black from before, but it was now a beautiful dark red that suited her perfectly.

"Perfect. New me. I am my own person. Not him" Elaine said with a smile.

March

The days were finally getting warmer, and Elaine could finally see her garden growing back. Her and Draco were currently outside, using gardening tools to fix up their front yard, and to make it look neater.

They could always hire someone, but they enjoyed doing this together. They enjoyed making their home look nice. As Elaine was focusing on the grass, she felt a tap on the shoulder from Draco.

She turned around to be met with him with a rose. A beautiful white rose. Elaine was a sucker for cheesy stuff, and no matter how much time she spent with Draco, this would never get old.

"For my future wife" Draco said while bowing down jokingly and smiling.

"For my future wife" Elaine kept repeating the words in her head. Her.

April

"That one looks like Umbridge" Elaine said as she pointed towards a cloud. Draco laughed and said "More like Potter". Elaine groaned and rolled her eyes. He's so stupid she thought.

"Keep it up and you're sleeping on the couch tonight" Elaine said while hitting him jokingly. "You would never do that" Draco said while laughing.

"Try me Malfoy" Elaine said, reassuring him. "You're bluffing" Draco said still not believing her. "Just you wait" Elaine said while looking back up at the clouds.

Let's just say, that night, Draco Malfoy slept very uncomfortably on the couch.

May

Elaine tugged at the roots of her hair while pacing around the living room impatiently. Every minute she worried more and more. Her hands were shaking with anxiety. She hasn't been apart from Draco for 10 months.

Draco has been gone for 2 hours. This afternoon, while Draco and Elaine were cuddling on the couch Draco got a letter from the Manor. He had been called to it immediately, and Elaine was getting worried.

Elaine couldn't take it anymore. What if something terrible happened to him? Elaine quickly grabbed her jacket and draped it over her black dress, and finally, she grabbed her wand.

Elaine felt dizzy as she apperated, and the next thing she saw was stairs? Elaine was confused. Why had she apperated on the stairs of the cellar? But then it hit her.

From the top of the stairs, she could see Wormtail messing with the Cellar. This couldn't be good if Wormtail was here. Immediately, Elaine hit him with a stunning spell, and he fell.

What Elaine saw next in the Cellar made her go in a state of panic. Harry and Ron. Why where they here. Elaine immediately ran down the stairs and put her hands against the bars of the Cellar.

"Harry? Ron?" Elaine said in a state of panic. Harry's eyes widened, and Ron's face lit up. "Elaine?" Harry said with worry. Elaine was panicking. What was happening? Why are they here?

"What are you guys doing here?" Elaine said while hyperventilating, trying to hug them through the bars. "El well explain later please get us out of here" Ron said while trying to calm Elaine down.

Elaine quickly grabbed the key from Wormtails fallen body, and unlocked the cellar. As soon as she did, she felt the two boys tackle her body.

Elaine felt like crying. Her boys were back. She couldn't believe this. After months, their here with her. Ron and Harry hugged her so hard she almost couldn't breath, but their hug was interrupted by Dobbys voice up the stairs.

The three of them immediately walked upwards, and Elaine finally met him. "Dobby, Elaine. Elaine, Dobby" Harry said quickly.

"Hello Dobby" Elaine said in a polite manner while Dobby smiled. "Hello Miss Elaine" Dobby said, but before Elaine could even process it, Ron screamed "Expelliarmus!" while he went to the main hall.

Harry and Elaine followed after him, and Harry and Ron immediately got to fighting. Elaine froze. This couldn't be it. Draco and Narcissa were fighting against Ron and Harry while Elaine spotted Hermionie.

Elaine's head was spinning watching this horror happen. All of this, it was crazy.

Elaine watched as her two happy places fought each other, she couldn't pick a side. She couldn't. Elaine immediately grabbed Draco's arm and drove him to the side. "What the hell!" she screamed at him. Draco looked panicked. "Elaine this isn't what it looks like. I was just protecting myself. Harry and Ron still think i'm a death eater, I was here to see if Potter was actually well.. Potter. He was casted with a spell that made him undefinable." He was saying but was cut out by Elaine.

"I believe you" she said while hugging him. The hug didn't last long as Bellatrix grabbed Hermionie.

Bellatrix had Hermionie pressed against her, ready to attack. She made Ron and Harry drop their wands, and Elaine stood up. "Leave her alone" Elaine said standing infront of Bellatrix.

"Don't be foolish little girl. You can't hurt me. It's under the Dark Lords rule" Bellatrix said, and Elaine immediately had an idea.

Nobody knew about the arrangement. Voldemorts rule, nobody could know. The only people who knew was her and Voldemort. All Draco knew was that a deal has taken place, but that's all.

This was to Elaine's advantage, she could attack her.

"You might be surprised at what I can do" Elaine said, and immediately, casted a spell toward Bellatrix. It hit Bellatrix unexpectedly, and she fell down, letting go of Hermionie.

Elaine lunged towards Hermionie as she heard the chandelier come down from above her. She grabbed Hermionie and ran towards Harry and Ron. Elaine was worried for Hermionie, she was weak.

as Dobby was talking to Bellatrix, Elaine could spot Draco from across the room. He was ready to leave. Elaine could see the desperation in his eyes to get out of this situation, but Elaine had to make sure her friends were safe.

As the green light of Dobby of trying to apperate them appeared, Elaine felt comfort. They were going to live. This was Elaine Queue. As she was about to leave, Harry didn't know.

Right. Harry still thought Draco was a Deatheater. He still thought Elaine was a prisoner at Malfoy Manor. So when Dobby apperated them, Elaine was still holding onto Harry. Elaine left. Elaine left Draco.