Chapter Sixty-One: Deal

Elaine couldn't believe her eyes. What was infront of her had tortured her way to many times.

Elaine's hands were shaking while Draco was terrified. Elaine felt uneasy, and she didn't feel good at all. She felt like she was gonna throw up.

The feeling in the back of Elaine's stomach made her stubbornly sick. Her delicate hands gripped onto Draco's strong ones, while her eyes stayed glued to him. Her eyes felt like they were being stabbed by a thousand needles everytime she looked at him.

Her bones felt like they were scratching her insides, her head was pounding like crazy. Her only control right now was Draco.

Draco didn't feel good at all either. He was nervous for this moment. This was his girlfriends fate. This could potentially determine how his life would play out, and yet, he felt like dying.

Elaine twisted her ring on her hand, as she tried to avoid Voldemorts gaze at all cost. His eyes were terrifying to her, maybe the thing she felt was most scary about him.

His eyes weren't terrifying to Elaine because they were sharp, or because they had seen death. They were terrifying because it was her eyes. She had his eyes.

"My sweet Elaine, Im glad you're finally back. I've been waiting for you" said Voldemort, his words felt scrambled, but clear at the same time to Elaine.

Elaine didn't speak. Not a single word. Voldemort didn't mind, he didn't particularly want her to speak, he wanted her to fear him. He wanted to inflict pain on her like others did when they heard his name.

She was his legacy, and she was the key to Voldemorts reign in the near future. Not a daughter, but a valuable asset in his coming of age.

"It seems you had a request for me?" Voldemort said now, expecting an answer. Elaine's throat felt like daggers, she couldn't speak. Her head bobbed up and down as she nodded.

"Very well. Everyone leave" Voldemort ordered.

Lucius, Narcissa exited, but Draco stayed by Elaine. He knew she needed him. Elaine knew Voldemort would never allow him to stay, so she let go of his hand. Draco's face dropped, but he understood. Draco exited the room.

Elaine couldn't be weak like she was right now, she had to be strong. She dropped her fear to the farthest she could, and spoke.

"My request is for you to let Draco go. for you to free him of your reign, for you to never involve yourself or require his assistance again. And in return, I will join you. I will do everything you say, as long as Draco gets to live a normal, safe, happy life." Elaine said, standing her ground.

Voldemort raised a brow, this didn't anger him, or made him feel upset. This actually opened a door of opportunities for him. Silence was what coated the room, neither of them saying anything.

"Why would you ever do that? that's pathetic" Voldemort said while laughing, making Elaine feel like he took her request as a joke.

"Because I love him" said Elaine.

"Love is for the weak" said Voldemort while rolling his eyes in an annoyed tone.

"You might see it that way, but I don't. I would do anything for him. Injure anyone, Stab anyone, even kill anyone.. for him. Love makes me strong, the real thing that is weak is never loving" said Elaine.

Voldemorts interest sparked. This was his key, he had been planning to deny the request, because to him, It was absurd. But Elaine wasn't only rainbows and sunshines, he's seen her fight. He's seen her have dedication, and for once, He saw himself in her.

Elaine might not have turned out like a cold hearted monster like him, but he knew Elaine was capable of the things she was saying. Elaine and Voldemorts motives were different, but they were blood.

There was one thing both Voldemort and Elaine were the same at. Willing to do anything for things they want. And in this case, Draco was the thing for Elaine. Knowing himself, Voldemort knew this was a leverage for him. A way to control Elaine.

There was a locked door in Voldemort's obstacle of gaining reign, and Elaine had just handed him the key.

"You're offer is promising, but I'll like to make you an even better one." Voldemort said, this only made Elaine wonder.

"If you accept my offer, Draco and you will both be able to live a normal life. I wont involve you or him in anything to do with me, you can even move out if you want. Draco nor his family will come to harm. But in exchange, you have to grant me a favor. Im not asking you to become a death eater, or to join my cause, or even acknowledge my existence. All I ask of you is one favor. When the time comes, I will ask you for the favor, and you must do it. You won't know what the favor is until the time comes, and you can not refuse the favor. If you refuse it, I will kill Draco and every person he's ever talked to" Voldemort said.

Elaine froze. This seemed okey. She would live a normal life with Draco, she would even be able to help her friends out in the war without the involvement of being tied to Voldemort. And all she had to do in return is a favor.

Of course this was a risk, but It had to be done.

"Consider it done" Elaine said while accepting this. This would end her misery, this is good.