Chapter Forty-Four: Trick

"Harry are you sure?" Hermionie asked as she trailed behind him on the stare ways. Ron and Elaine tried keeping up, almost running. Something was very wrong.

Harry explained further how this was what he's been dreaming about, and how it's connected to Mr. Weasleys attack.

"Harry what if Voldemort meant for you to see this. What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you" Hermionie said, which was a valid point.

But Sirius was Harry's only family. Elaine know what it feels like to have no Family. Whenever this was a personal matter or not, Sirius was in danger.

"Sirius is Harry's only family. We need to save him. I know what it's like to be alone. I don't want that for Harry" Elaine said truthfully.

Harry gave Elaine a mid smile and said "How will we get there?" and idea came to mind. "How about through via floo network?" Elaine said.

***
Knowing most chimenys were under control. Harry had the idea of going through Umbridges office.

Once Elaine and the trio were there, Harry soon realized it was locked. "It's locked" he said. Elaine said "Step away". "Alohomora" Elaine said, quickly unlocking the door with her wand.

They all quickly stepped to the fireplace, and Harry said "Alert the Order if you can" at that moment, Elaine said something.

"Are you mental? I'm going with you. I'm apart of this. I've always been". Harry understood this in a way, so he nodded. "We're coming as well. We're in this together" Hermionie said.

That's when a voice startle them. "That you are" Umbridge said which made them furrow their brows. They didn't have the time for this.

***

That's when Harry was suddenly strapped to a chair, and members of the Inquistorial squad were coming in. This worried Elaine. Draco. He would be here.

A few came in with other people, such as Luna, Ginny and Neville. Some immediately went to grab Hermionie and Ron. That's when she saw him.

He looked extremely annoyed to be there, and when he saw her, he played the part and grabbed Elaine. He didn't grab her hard like the other were holding them, he grabbed her gently and got close to her.

"I'll get you out of this. I'm sorry" Draco said discreetly whispering in her ear. She couldn't reply, so she grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

After a while, Snape walked in. Elaine looked guilty as ever as. She looked down. "You could see Snapes disappointed"

"Have you got the Veritaserum?" Umbridge asked impatiently. Snape explained how he had no more, unless he wanted to poison him, he could do nothing.

During all of this, he gave Elaine the "You better not look" Since he knew this was about Voldemort. All Elaine did is avoide his gaze. She couldn't run from this.

As Snape was leaving, Harry said "He's got Padfoot!" they all knew. Except Umbridge. Umbridge was confused, and when he confronted Snape, he acted confused.

That's when Umbridge announced she was going to use the Crucio curse. No. She couldn't that was Illegal. Elaine go tense underneath Draco and everyone could sense it. She had to think. She can't let this happen.

That's when Hermionie said "Tell her Harry!" Everyone looked at her confused as ever. Even Harry.

"Tell me what?" Umbridge asked confused.

"If you won't tell her where it is, i will" Hermionie said, everyone confused still.

But that's when Elaine noticed what she was trying to do. Play a trick on Umbridge. Elaine noticed
Mionies brain running short, so she decided to help her out. Think think Elaine thought. That's when her brain sparked.

"Tell me where what is?" Umbridge said.

"Dumbledores secret weapon!" Elaine screamed out without thinking. The atmosphere suddenly felt tense and Elaine could feel Draco get hesitant about this.

Draco knew Elaine wasn't being truthful, and he begged her to stand down for her safety, but she couldn't, it was something she had to face. Eventually, he was forced to give her up.

***

theyve been walking through the forest, hopefully finding something believable. Hermionie, Harry and Elaine were desperate and their feet hurt, they had to find a solution fast.

That's when Elaine saw Hermionies thinking face, and she knew she had something in mind, she just didn't know what. Elaine knew Legilimancy, she could use it on Hermionie, but she decided against it and just kept improvising.

"How much further" Umbridge asked with worry.

"Somewhere where students don't find" Elaine said following along.

When Hermionie finally stopped, Umbridge asked where it was. She was hesitant, and that's when Elaine knew she found out.

"There's no weapon is there?" Umbridge said and Elaine and the trio were all desperately looking for something.

Then Centaurs came. The tried attacking Umbridge and she attacked them back. It all became chaos. Hermionie pleaded to leave the centaurs alone.

Then in an instant, Umbridge was picked up. A giant. Elaine stepped away quickly, and almost fired at it in case it hurts them, but Hermionie and Harry looked as they knew it, so she decided against it.

Hermionie begged the centaurs to stop hurting the giant, and Elaine knew this must be Hagrids doing. Of course.

The giant dropped Umbridge, and the Centaurs being mad, took her. Elaine did nothing. She quite frankly didn't care. Umbridge had it all coming.

Umbridge begged them to help, but all Harry said was "I must not tell lies".

***

After the forest, Harry, Hermionie and Elaine quickly made their way to save Ron and the others, but were stopped to them already out.

Ron explain how, and Elaine had to admit it was quite clever of him, using candy.

"I appreciate everything you've all done, but i'll be better if i go Alone. It's dangerous" Harry said.

However, Neville stepped in quickly. "Dumbledores army is about doing something real? is it just words to you" and that's when Harry gave in.

Elaine felt a bit uncomfortable with the speech, since she wasn't apart of it. "Elaine.. I'm not sure you should go. You weren't with us and don't know how to properly defend yourself?" Harry said which made Elaine laugh.

He was confused. "You don't actually think i can't defend myself right? My whole life i've had to learn to do that. i started learning defensive spells since i was 10. All to be protected from him. I'm advanced in magic and all. Trust me, i probably know more than you. I've been in alert my whole life. I can't let him think i'm scared" Elaine said.

Harry smiled and said "How are we getting to London" . Then Lunas smile brighten up and she said "By flying of course"