Chapter Fifty-Two: Vow

Her ears were red and swollen as she cheered through the cold wind. She could feel the cold feeling on her hands, and she didn't seem to mind.

She stood up with a bright smile on her face, cheering for her friends. Everyone around her screamed in excitement.

She wasn't only surrounded by the colors of Black and Green, but also by Gold and Red. The cold gush of wind hitting her face didn't stop her from yelling her friends name.

She was deeply rooting for Blaise, but she also cheered to Ron. Elaine could see her friends at the opposite side of the bleachers, far away from her.

This game was a big thing for Ron, and she was cheering him on, but her Slytherin side couldn't help but cheer to Blaise.

She could see Blaise flying through the air, almost like it was nothing. She also didn't miss the smile, and the cheers of the crowd when Ron blocked the Bludger.

Elaine didn't miss the feelings of worry when Blaise was knocked off, but she was assured he would be fine, like she said, "There wasn't anything that bastard cant survive"

***

Elaine laughed next to Harry and Hermionie at the sound of people cheering "Weasley! Weasley!" Elaine laughed at the sound of Ron's ego being expanded.

Nobody seemed to question the Slytherin in the Gryffindor common room, in fact they were used to her being there.

Elaine smiled at herself thinking if only the twins were here. They would absolutely laughing and pulling pranks, Elaine missed them so much.

"You really shouldn't have done it" Hermionie said rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"I know. I supposed i could've just used a Confudus Charm" Harry said which made Elaines eyes widen and she started laughing.

"Shove off!" Elaine said pushing Harry jokingly.

Harry didn't miss a beat as he showed us the full vile of Felix Felicis. Elaine rolled her eyes and laughed some more.

However, Elaines jaw didn't hesitate to drop at what she was looking at now. Lavender Brown, kissing Ron. Elaines first instinct was to laugh, or be confused, but she couldn't do neither.

She immediately looked at Hermionie and she could see the familiar look in her face. Hermionie sprung off, while Elaine followed her.

Elaine found the girl crying. She felt terribly bad and she did the first thing she could, hug her. Elaine didn't say a word as Hermionie sobbed onto her arms.

This was never a good feeling, and this did nothing but to remind Elaine of her own problems.

Like if he knew, Harry appeared in the corner.

***

Elaine was rather disappointed tonight. It's Slughorns Christmas Party today, and yet, Draco failed to improve himself.

Elaine didn't know how much she could take of him anymore. She was sure he didn't love her. Elaine looked at herself in the mirror, fully dressed while she allowed a tear to fall onto her face.

She was startled by a knock at her door, and she immediately replied with "Come in" as she wiped the tear from her face.

It was Blaise. He was dressed in a black suit, with a white tie. He looked rather dashing tonight. No matter how much Elaine begged Draco, he didn't show up tonight.

She was supposed to bring a date, and he wasn't there for her. Naturally, Elaine picked Blaise.

Blaise froze at the sight of Elaine. "You look beautiful" Blaise said which made Elaines mouth turn into a smile.