35 | changes

🐬

🐬

"sorry, did you wait long?" taehyung went near jisoo and softly kissed her forehead. he stayed like that for a couple of seconds which made jisoo smile and blush when she noticed that there were still maids around the house.

"it's fine, don't worry. taehee played with me the whole time. we baked something by the way," she shakes her head at him and pointed at the kitchen were taehee went to check on their baked cookies. 

it was the day of the late mayor kim's last meeting before finally letting the vice mayor take charge of everything. taehyung had to settle all of it on his own with the help of jimin's father, since they were the only one that could be trusted with the process.

taehyung's signature was needed before the officials would proceed to pass down the mayor's title — and he wanted jisoo to be there, even just at their house, at least.

he knows vice mayor kwon could take care of everyone and bring back nirvana's happiness but no one.. could replace his father's love for the town.

funny, he says. how it took him so long to realize how everything his father had said to him made sense now.

"come with me and you'll understand nirvana."

taehyung remembers how he been wanting his father to quit his job way back then. but living in nirvana made his wishes clutch in pieces. he saw how he took care of his beloved little town and up until now, taehyung hated how he was too late to even appreciate it.

"he's proud of you," his thoughts stopped diving deeper when he felt jisoo's small hands holding his face as she carressed his both cheeks.

"i hope so.." because i lived my whole life hating on him at everything he does but in fact he was there whenever i need him to protect me.

"you want to go to the lighthouse?" jisoo offers just so taehyung could atleast lighten up.

he refused then, saying, "there's still probably some locals visiting his gravestone there. how about just the seaside?"

jisoo nodded at him and that's when taehyung kissed her forehead again before saying that he'll change to comfortable clothes first.

you've read it right. mayor kim's gravestone was decided to be placed near the lighthouse — where he sacrificed himself to save the whole nirvana.

miss lee and miss nam were both sentenced to life imprisonment.

the last time eight of them saw them was when the police finally arrived and hit them before they could do something more dangerous, taking them away from jisoo and the rest.