28 | second threat

🐬

🐬

"you're missing the point, taehyung!" jisoo tried hard not to yell at him, but she just couldn't stop herself after minutes of arguing.

"the point of what?" taehyung scoffed. "my father being evil? destroying his own hometown-"

"that's what i've been trying to tell you," she exhaled deep breaths, too tired after thousands of explanations she had said just for taehyung to, atleast, understand his father's situation.

"it's his hometown, taehyung! where he started, where his family lives, where his loved ones were living! did you really think he could sabotage nirvana?!"

"he already did," taehyung raised both of his brows, as if stating a fact to his lover. he then saw how annoyed jisoo was, but no one could blame him.

he was hurt too.

"you," jisoo started. "being a bitch, is not a big help to this," she pointed at the paper jennie gave her last time.

jisoo knows how dangerous it was, to let herself inside the mess happening around the town. but all she realizes, was that nirvana needs help.

and if she can, she will.

"i didn't said anything about helping," tarhyung suddenly says, shrugging his shoulders as he grabbed the water bottle in front of him, chugging all of it.

"are you even hearing yourself?!" jisoo once again started raising her voice, coming closer to him as the latter only sighed, standing up before he opened his lips to talk.

"look, jisoo," he says, pointing his finger at the paper placed at the table near them. "that paper, right there, might be just a scam to deceive everyone that he's not the one who's doing all of these."

"why would he-"

"you don't know my father, and i don't too. no one knows what runs in his mind every second. don't trust a single paper you saw. especially if he was the one holding it-"

"that paper you're talking about gave threats for the whole nirvana! i can't just lay around, throw that paper away and live a normal life, forgetting about it!"

"do you really believe that piece of paper? you said he was holding that, right? if it was real then he could've shown that to the locals. for them to believe him-"

jisoo felt her hand shaking not just in anger but in fear of hearing taehyung's words — that he must've been in pain for too long that he already gave up believing his father.