11 | ignore

🐬

🐬

"this is actually nice," yoongi stated, opening the door where their section's name was written.

"right? i thought we won't be having any peace here!" jimin exclaims. jisoo purses her lips, resting her body at the wooden wall, wanting to take a rest again.

she didn't had any proper nap at all! through out the whole ride, she was almost carrying jungkook and the rest's heaviness because she was the the only one at the side, and had to catch their weight.

"wait a minute," lisa stops entering the big room. "all of us? here?!"

jungkook rolled his eyes after placing his bag at the corner. "were you not listening? ms. lee already said one room for each class."

lisa groans. "uh, i can't sleep when the lights are switched on!" she protested, earning a glare from jimin whom she knew that could only sleep if the lights are turned on.

"you have no choice lisa," he only says, grabbing the futons and arranges it on the floor. "gah, i need to sleep! goodnight!"

jennie nods. "yeah ms. lee said we'll meet everyone again later at 7pm before dinner. we still have," she glanced at the wall clock. "five hours to rest."

"yes please, jungkook's weight was all on me earlier at the train!" jisoo complained, stretching her body. jungkook only gave her a flying kiss, now lying beside jimin- who was already under his blanket.

"taehyung's gonna be here later, right? what time do you think he'd arrive?" yoongi says as he waited for chaeyoung to place her luggage on the other corner, so he could place his bag above it.

"maybe 2 to 3 more hours," jennie shrugged, lying down at her chosen matress that was beside jisoo.

"okay, goodnight not night everyone," chaeyoung laughs and shut her eyes, until lisa closed their sliding door so they could atleast take some rest while some students and teachers was busy arranging their own rooms outside.

🐬