36 | jetplane

🐬

🐬

life can never be too happy.

it's not always daisies and sunshines. or rides and circus. there will always come a time where people have to let go and choose what's the best for them.

just like what nirvana feels like tonight.

the wind that always whisper calmness was suddenly at risk.. but hey, atleast, it dries her tears that had been wanting to come out since last time.

she keeps asking herself, what did she ever do wrong?

why does changing had to come through and ruin everything?

jisoo glanced at her friends who were all quiet, sadness obviously plastered on their faces.

"yah, yah!" tarhyung jokingly scolded them as he continuously clapped his hands to keep their sanity awake.

"why are you all gloomy? i thought we're here to have fun!"

"how can we have fun?" jimin vent out a depressing sigh. "you're leaving tomorrow, best bro.."

taehyung once again scoffed and reached for jimin since he was just sitting beside him.

"it's not like i'm not gonna go back," he shrugged. "of course i'd never let that happen. you know i'd do my best to talk to mom, right? i don't want to get out of here."

"cause jisoo would lash out on you," jennie snickered and laughed at jisoo who just pursed her lips.

she had been silent since the day taehyung told her they had to go back to seoul.

she shouldn't act like that, right? but it all just naturally comes out. she couldn't stop thinking about how she'd live without taehyung by her side. she had been too used with the latter's presence that she thinks it will take her a long time to adjust again.

the heat from the bonfire they made beside the seaside were perfectly right to warm them up. all eight of them prepared for this long night to have fun but they were all.. just not in the mood to start at all.

jungkook and lisa remained quiet. while yoongi told chaeyoung to play music, so the mentioned girl prepared her guitar before strumming it for a particular song.

( play the yt video, love ! )

"wow, you really chose that song?" taehyung chuckled at her.