30 | utopia

🐬

🐬

"detective conan, we're here," jimin jokingly used his flashlight as a microphone, his face lighting up because of it.

jungkook slightly snickered at him before following jisoo and taehyung who finally entered the office. and when all of them were already inside, they soon locked it and roam around.

"i'm sorry, i'm just curious," lisa says, facing the rest of their friends. "why is jimin here with us? he's no use."

"ohh," yoongi flew his hand to cover his mouth that was forming an 'o', and jennie scoffed when she saw jimin deadly glaring at lisa.

"yeah," chaeyoung even followed. "he's supposed to be the look-out. all he'll do here is to throw out corny jokes-"

"yah, park!" jimin hisses and even tried stopping his friend. taehyung chuckled lightly, telling him, "you're calling yourself, chim?"

"guys.." jisoo then calls them as she was now standing in front of the mayor's wide table.

and that was when they realized the shattered notes where all over at the top of it. same papers, same handwritings.

"twelve notes.." jungkook whispers after counting it all. jennie glanced at jisoo who took out the two remaining papers they saw, placing it beside the other death threats that was sent to the mayor.

"power and control are nothing compared to manipulating people and their weaknesses," chaeyoung read a note, her voice a bit shaky for all the shiver she's getting.

jennie creases her forehead as she held another paper, reading it, "leaders are supposed to rule their people, not to lie to them."

"so the culprit behind all of these are really aiming for taehyung's father?" jungkook confusingly tried reading other paper too, but yoongi's answer immediately stopped him.

"i don't think so," he mumbles in a low voice, putting the paper down after he was done reading it. the others lowered their head to take a sight of it, taehyung and jisoo's eyes widening in horror after seeing what's in there.

"untold pasts will forever hunt you," jisoo glanced at taehyung shortly after realizing the next words she saw. "choi woosik."

"choi?" jimin interrupted them. "who the hell is choi woosik?"

🐬

"aren't you gonna sleep?" jisoo sat beside taehyung right after she saw him stargazing outside his room. the small veranda was enough for them to sit at the floor and watch the night sky.