25 | with you

🐬

🐬

"hey," jisoo smiles as soon as she sat in front of taehyung. "you like your dumplings fried, right?"

"yes," he nodded back and smiled, then softly held jisoo's hand that was at the top of their table. he played with it while jisoo was just staring at him lovingly, causing him to bite his lower lip and try his best to hide his smile.

"i'm the best work of God, i know," taehyung chuckled. jisoo then slightly smacked his arm but was also laughing, finding his boastfulness funny.

"jisoo," he then took jisoo's time to talk to her seriously, holding her hand once again.

"i know i said this already but," he let out a small smile as his eyes painted pain again. "you can leave, alright? you can go with them. it's fine with me.."

"and i've said this more than twice too.. i'm going to repeat it again," she glared at him, but he only found her adorable, with her creasing brows and pouting lips as she tried to get mad at him. "i'm gonna stay with you, taehyung. besides, being with you doesn't mean i'm walking away from them.. why tell me to leave when i can choose both?"

"yeah, and why push jisoo away when we're here to make sure you're not alone, huh?" a voice suddenly interrupted them from their heart to heart talk.

jimin placed his plate full of fish cakes, followed by jennie who was sipping on her strawberry juice.

both of them giggled as they sat beside the lovers. jisoo smiled at them while taehyung's lips was slightly parted, not believing what he was seeing.

"best bro," jennie mimicked jimin and even chuckled. jisoo copied her, while jimin just rolled his eyes at them.

"you want some?" jimin just casually pushed the plate near taehyung, causing him to snap back in reality and glance at the two of them again.

"mom once told me to buy this whenever i want to comfort myself if no one else will."

"i'm not saying you're alone, but i think if you start comforting yourself, you'd soon realize that people are still beside you so you could stop pushing them away just because you think you're unworthy."

jennie grimaced at him. "you're suddenly a man with lots words of wisdom, huh?

"shush, jennie kim," jimin scoffed.

"why.." he couldn't even process a sentence. "how.."

"what, who, where, and when?" jennie laughed.

"well, you can't just make us leave you after being the best bro in this town, right?" jimin snickered and once again pointed at the plate to offer taehyung some fish cakes.