16 | office

🐬

🐬

"NIRVANA, I MISSED YOU!" lisa screamed so loud she almost scared the younger students who were also entering the school.

jisoo smacked her shoulder playfully, telling her to keep quiet. after parking their bikes, they shortly ran towards where their other friends were waiting.

"what on the fucking rainbow happened to your hair?!" jimin exclaimed, spitting his apple juice as he took a glance at lisa.

"what?! jisoo said it looks good!" she grumbles, combing her hair. jisoo only nodded and smiled at her while the rest grimaced.

"out of all colors, why green?" yoongi shook his head repeatedly.

"but i like it though," jennie giggles. "you look fresh."

jungkook wheezes. "yeah, fresh. fresh avocado."

chaeyoung slapped his arms to stop him from making fun of lisa, but the latter only stuck her tongue out, following, "at least i still look good."

taehyung finally stops by them saying that they already need to enter the classroom and only have minutes left before the bell rang.

they gradually followed, but still not stopping their noises and teases for each other. taehyung then took a hold of jisoo's arm, causing the both of them to halt their steps.

"jisoo," he started. "you have time later?"

jisoo nods. "yeah, why?"

"uh.." taehyung looked away, his right hand extending to reach for his nape to caress it since he was too shy to proceed.

"hmm?"

"we still have questions left for dad, right?"

"yes," she nods again. "for the advocacy video? like.. five more questions."

then he told her, "we could ask him later. d-dad's inviting you for dinner.."

jisoo gasped in a cute voice, surprise evident on her look. but then she beamed after, already delighted. "oh my- really?!"

he nodded, his ears were now bright red. "if that's.. okay with you.."

"of course, tae!" she chanted, eyes almost forming like a crescent moon because of smiling too widely.

taehyung inhaled sharply.  "do you ever stop smiling?"