29 | eight teens

🐬

🐬

"what's the plan?"

yoongi placed both of his hands at the top of the table, causing everyone to stop whatever they were doing. eight of them encircled around the table, the raging of fire in every inch of their body could be heard if you stay closed.

they didn't even had a chance to talk about what happened in the past few weeks and why they were halted.

the only thing that's running through their mind right now is to save their hometown.

"nirvana's safety is the plan," taehyung says, crossing his arms while nodding, like what he said was also a confirmation for him.

"how did you know the church was at risk?" jennie asks and glances at taehyung and the other four.

"father's office."

"we saw him running like he was aiming for his life. we tried to follow then we.. noticed people evacuating, including all of you," chaeyoung explained before sitting down, eyes darted at the two pieces of papers.

"if the two bombs exploded, then there are still three remaining.." jimin pointed out.

jennie rolled her eyes and snapped at him. "very brilliant, jimin! we didn't know you can do math!"

"i was just starting the point!" he defended, earning a small laugh from lisa who was just watching them argue.

"hey, hey!" jisoo softly tugs jimin's hoodie to make him sit, stopping him from having a cat fight with a girl again. "drop it, we don't have time for jokes!"

"where was mayor when the explosion happened?" jungkook finally finishes his silence, facing taehyung to ask him about his father.

"around the church too, he was the one who told people to leave." he answered.

jennie slowly nodded at what she heard. "just like what happened at the factory.."

taehyung then continued what he was telling, "right exactly when i went home, he was rushing to leave. i wasn't in the mood to question him because jisoo and i kinda had a.. uh.. small fight-"

"ohh, lover's quarrel?" lisa giggled.

"seriously," chaeyoung whispers at her. "we're talking about the bomb threats and all you notice was their fight?"

"i was just asking!"

"no," he declined fast. "i didn't wanna.. join the plan.. of helping my father. they think he was a victim too-"