23 | stay

🐬

🐬

the moment they reached her house, jisoo quickly opened the door only to be welcomed by one of their maids placing the telephone back to where it was placed.

"miss jisoo," she greeted, walking closer and soon halted when she saw a man beside her boss.

"where's mom and dad?"

"oh," she nodded and pointed at the telephone. "they just called, miss. they're going to spend the night in the office at the farm just to make sure that the farmers are safe and will not be in danger because of the rally that was happening. they asked to search for you too and good thing that you're home now."

taehyung only kept quiet, though she felt him stiffen. earlier when jisoo finally made him calm down a little, he told her that he doesn't want to go home. he doesn't want to see his dad and he doesn't want to see taehee cry.

so she decided to bring him with her.

after jisoo was finally done talking with the maid, she reminded her some few things and told her to call her parents again just to tell them that she's now home and safe so they won't worry anymore.

jisoo grabbed him by his hand again and they went upstairs to jisoo's room. he was still quiet, head low and the unshed tears stayed in his eyes.

"do you want to change? i can lend you some shirts from my dad.."

"i have.. extra clothes here.." taehyung replied in a calm and low voice, pointing at his bag. jisoo gave him a soft smile and nodded, leading him the way towards her bathroom.

"we'll talk later.. if you.. want."

taehyung still said nothing. he went inside the bathroom, quiet and still. jisoo thought he was fine, at least. because he wasn't saying anything.

but little did she know, he was right there stopping himself from punching the wall, too angry to even calm down. he was raging, wanting so bad to confront his father but he doesn't want to lose his respect for him just because he's angry.

he wanted to ask why did he even let it pass? the moment he saw mr. choi for almost every day in their house, he could've concluded something already. but no, he was too convinced that his father wouldn't hurt his people.

but he thought wrong.

in the middle of his anger, a picture of his friends and jisoo crossed his mind. now, how is he suppose to approach them? after everything that his father had done?