19 | protest

🐬

🐬

"ha, beat that!" he scoffs, pointing at the computer where his highest score was seen, just right above jisoo's record that was less than half away from him.

"funny," jisoo rolled her eyes. "it's my first time playing it! you've been mastering that game for a year now!" her lips twisted, crossing her arms as she faced him.

taehyung only chuckled, moving closer to her as he pouted his lips, pointing at it. "my prize, babe."

"unfair," jisoo mumbles, half-heartedly shifting near him. she leaned in for a peck, but taehyung quickly grabbed her by her nape to pull her more, as if he hated the fact that there was still space in between them.

she started whimpering even though their lips were pressed against each other. she placed her hands right exactly at his chest, trying to push him away.

but of course, taehyung, being taehyung, just pulled jisoo closer so he could deepen the kiss. jisoo quickly moved back, stopping him.

"yah! that's enough! we still need to review for the finals!" she stood up, walking near the small table so she could sit at the floor to start reading her notes.

jisoo looked back only to see taehyung pouting, his arms slowly crossing in front of his chest. "but you said five games, we still have two more!"

she giggled, finding him adorable. "later, after this. let's review first."

when taehyung finally obeyed her, they soon started reading quietly but with taehyung nonstop playing with jisoo's hair since they were seating beside each other. he kept playing with it like it was his stress reliever. inhaling her scent and gasping everytime he smells the blueberries.

"do you still have blueberries?" he suddenly asks her, resting for a bit.

jisoo only shook her head, tilting so she could face him. "none. jungkook ate everything before the class ended," she explains, pouting.

but taehyung only copied her expression, causing jisoo to laugh and reach for his cheeks to pinch it. "sorry, i'll bring a separate basket for you next time."

"wow, you love me that much?" he chuckles, which caused jisoo to blush by the sudden question.

"hmm.." she only looked away, returning from examining her notes so she could get away with his teasings.

dumbass! you think i would say yes right in front of you?!

"don't worry," he says, lowering his head to give her a peck on her lips again. "i can have blueberries without tasting a real one," then he pressed his lips to taste her.

jisoo widened her eyes, her heart skipping a beat every second whenever taehyung starts getting deeper and deeper.

it only stopped when they heard jisoo's phone ringing. she had to move away with a tomato face, making taehyung smirk as he watched his lady panic.