07 | bus trip

🐬

🐬

"hey muscle pig!"

jungkook, just like what he always do everytime someone calls him muscle pig, groaned and rolled his eyes. his head turned only to glare at the man who's running towards him and lisa.

jimin chuckled loud right after he sighed heavily to catch up his breath. "sup rainbow head?" he mocked lisa who just slapped him on his head, which made him wince in pain.

"shut up, jimin! it's too early for me to hear your annoying mouth!" she growled and turned her back to them to check if any of their friends was also coming already.

it was the day of their outreach program in for kids. their section voted what to do and where to go, and had decided to reach out help for the children.

"jen and chaeng should've been here already," jungkook mumbled after ignoring jimin's nonsense mumbles at their side.

"so as taehyung and jisoo," lisa replied back. yoongi already arrived too, and was just at the bus helping some teachers to arrange what was needed to.

"someone called me?!" jennie beams as she raised the plastic bags she was holding, pointing at it. "i bought a lot of foods for us!" chaeyoung was walking beside her, waving at them.

lisa jumped happily from where she stood, also pointing at the sodas she bought with jungkook. "we brought drinks too!"

jimin laughed before saying, "guess what will jisoo bring?"

"berries," chaeyoung giggled and sat beside jungkook, hugging herself using her jacket because it was still too early for the calltime.

"who's still not present?" yoongi finally came back to their spot, adjusting his hoodie. jungkook answered him by saying taehyung and jisoo but got cut off when the both of them finally appeared.

"we're here!" jisoo excitedly says as she waved at them. she dragged taehyung who was obviously still sleepy, closing his eyes and walking frailty.

"finally!" jimin screams, then suddenly rushing towards the bus and finding a good seat beside the window. lisa only groaned at him but also followed, as well as jungkook and jennie.

chaeyoung shakes her head like a grandma disappointed at her kids. "watch them change the seat numbers.."

"i did that already," yoongi says and snickered, proud at his own evil self.

"what an ass," chaeyoung rolls her eyes and jumped at the door of the bus, causing jisoo to scream her name and scold her to be careful.