09 | library

🐬

🐬

"listen up, my dear students," ms. lee announced after greeting them good morning, to which jimin screamed back with his fully smiled face. "good morning ms. beautiful lee!"

"this fucker," yoongi whispered to jungkook who was just eating jisoo's blueberries, hiding it away from lisa and chaeyoung.

"leadership training will be held next week, for five days- wednesday to sunday," she kept smiling while saying the announcement- though jisoo and the rest really didn't paid attention that much because they're not interested.

"we'll be choosing 8 to 10 people in this classrom to represent our section. so if you're chosen, then do well and make our class proud. and if not, you're lucky because you'll not experience any hell. nevertheless, it's still fair for everyone because i will be the one who'd pick."

"i don't feel so good about this," lisa says and chuckled in a fake tone, earning a light headsmack from chaeyoung who was actually praying not to be called too.

they knew how hard it will be: the training. it wasn't even just the so called leadership training. more like surviving for five straight days by doing everything by yourself. it would test their patience and probably how well could they manage the group and rule them.

"i'd call out my chosen students now."

"if my name would get called i'd say goodbye to my life now," yoongi whispered only to get ignored when ms. lee picked his name.

"min yoongi," she smiled sweetly.

"oh fuck," yoongi complains in a low voice, standing up as he was told to. "goodbye life i guess."

taehyung chuckled but then again stopped too when ms. lee mouthed the next student. "kim taehyung."

"what?"

"lalisa manoban."

"park chaeyoung."

"kim jennie."

"jeon jungkook."

"kim jisoo."

"and park jimin," while the rest was trying their best to hide their protests, jimin proudly stood up and clapped for himself, saying his thank yous to ms. lee for choosing him.

"isn't this supposed to be done voluntarily?" chaeyoung asks them when ms. lee left after telling them to meet her at her office later at dismissal to have a short meeting.