06 | yogurt

🐬

🐬

"no, listen to my opinion first," yoongi shakes his head and pointed out something written on the paper, causing jennie to glare at him.

"i have listen enough! i'm saying we can't do what you're suggesting bescause not everyone here in nirvana can be asked with questions like that!"

chaeyoung remained puzzled while watching her two friends fight. lisa was combing her newly dyed hair again and jimin was even giving her suggestions about what color should she try next.

jungkook on the other side was giving side comments, sometimes on yoongi's side, sometimes on jennie's. he was just ruining the two's brainstorming while busy eating jisoo's blueberries.

and of course, taehyung, non stopped played with jisoo's hair again like she's some doll he adores. his hands never left jisoo's hair since earlier and all he did was to play with it.

jisoo creases her brows when she noticed taehyung raising some strands of her hair, placing it in between his nose and lips as he pouts so it wouldn't fall down.

she bites her lip to stop herself from smiling, finding him adorable. chaeyoung noticed taehyung and chuckled, pointing him which caused lisa to take out her camera and shot a picture of him.

"do another one!" jungkook says and tells lisa to take jisoo along in the shot, so she only smiled widely when she heard the click button of lisa's camera.

suddenly, they heard the bell rang- which caused other students to yelp in happiness. they ran outside as if there was a marathon at the cafeteria and the prize would probably be the foods.

"finally!" jimin says before standing up, grabbing his black blazer to wear while jungkook just stood up to follow him, not even letting go of the basket of berries.

jennie and yoongi both stand up, followed by lisa and chaeyoung who was screaming their orders at each other.

jisoo slowly moved her head from him so her hair swept away from his face, causing taehyung to inhale the scent of her shampoo more.

well, fuck.

before she could even stand up because she noticed it was only the both of them left inside the room, taehyung held her chin to meet his gaze, and he leaned in to give her a peck on her lips.

jisoo quickly jumped back in surprise, watching taehyung smirk and stand up. she followed and grunted at him, saying, "others could've seen it-"