14 | jokes

🐬

🐬

"teacher what activity are we going to-"

"you only have 3 minutes to move, go back to your room and bring something necessary you know you could use. time starts now!"

with heavy panic in their eyes, everyone ran back at their respective rooms and grabbed everything they could.

the eight people, however, was moving almost out of their minds. they only had four hours of sleep since jimin and jungkook pulled out some entertaining shows last night that they literally forgot about the time.

"i am fucking sure this activity is desert island," jimin concluded, talking about the famous game you could find in any leadership trainings where you'll need to grab whatever you want to for the given time and then try to live for a day with only the things you've brought.

"can they be more creative?" jennie groans, almost wanting to lie back at the matress.

"i suggest we take everything we need, last night i overheard the teachers talking about how would they stand the tents at the forest in an early morning so we'd probably sleep there for tonight."

"fucking hell, it's still snowing!"

they heard one of the teachers yelling again. "one minute and a half!"

"oh shit-"

yoongi and jungkook grabbed four blankets and four pillows. they don't know why but they did. lisa grabbed a cooler, chaeyoung brought heavy snacks they have in their eco bags, jennie grabbed the flashlights and lamp they had, even though it was already bright outside.

jimin took out some towels and toilet papers from his bag. taehyung grab each other's sweaters from yesterday and a first aid box, while jisoo took her backpack and placed everyone's personal hygiene kit inside it.

"i am so proud of ourselves," lisa exclaimed, pointing out the things they were holding.

they were the second to finish and quickly formed a line infront of the teachers. when everyone was already settled, mr. nam smiled at them before started speaking again.

"wow, so you already guessed what's going to be our game for today, huh? very good, students. now gather up and let's go start trekking! we have 30 minutes left to start another activity for our breakfast!"

"ugh, you have to win first before you could eat?" chaeyoung complains, looking at the snacks she was holding.

"don't worry, we'll win that," jungkook smirked as he started walking to follow the teachers leading their way to the forest.

jisoo was still on her dreamland- since she feels like she is- until she noticed yoongi wrapping a blanket around her body. he did the same thing to jennie, chaeyoung and lisa and even grabbed the cooler lisa was holding because it was too heavy for her.