31 | untold story

🐬

🐬

"my back hurts!" jimin groaned in frustration, earning a nod from yoongi and jungkook.

earlier, three of them unknowingly woke up and found themselves lying on the cold floor of taehyung's room, seeing the rest of the three girls freely sleeping at the large bed.

while taehyung and jisoo were also sleeping peacefully at the sofa, cuddling each other.

yoongi cursed the hell out after realizing that the girls probably pushed them down which caused them to sleep at the floor and the reason for their aching backs.

"swear the next time somebody touches me while i'm asleep will undergo surgery for i'm going to break their face," yoongi titled his head left and right as if cracking his neck bones.

"try me," jennie raised a brow, earning a loud ohhhs from the group.

"hey, you might've forget i'm still hiding all of you here," taehyung softly chuckles, causing jungkook to stuck his tongue out, teasing chaeyoung and lisa for being noisy.

"i'll check the house first before we go out," he says, glancing at jisoo who just nodded at him. he gripped on her hand first before standing up and leaving them, but not until he almost flinched by seeing someone in front of his room.

"son!"

hearing the voice, all of them froze and looked at each other with their panic faces, with jimin almost telling them to jump at the veranda.

"you didn't told me you'd invite your friends here!" the mayor even laughed carefree. taehyung only chuckled nervously as he tried to look back at them.

"y-yeah.. uh.. we.." when he couldn't utter a word, the mayor just tap his shoulder lightly before stepping closer inside his room.

"it's alright. breakfast are ready, join me?" he asks them all smiley, and jisoo was the first one to stand up and greet him a good morning.

the rest followed and even bowed, apologizing for barging inside his house.

mister kim only smiled at them and told them everything was just fine, and they should head down for breakfast. he soon left the room after telling taehyung to guide his guests at the dining room.

"what the.. hell.." yoongi mumbled in surprise right after taehyung closed his door.

"i thought you turned off the cctv?" jungkook gulped, the uneasiness slowly arising as he realized that the mayor probably already knew that they went inside his office.