20 | be fine

🐬

🐬

"where's aunt jihyun?" jennie placed the hospital meal given by the nurse as she sat beside the couch where jisoo was sleeping right exactly on taehyung's shoulder. she also rested her head on the other armchair so she could at least take a rest, considering that they were all there, except for chaeyoung, for about the whole day already.

"she said she'll return here in an hour, she still needed to accompany jungkook's youngest brother to the nursery," lisa explains, sighing at the thought of jungkook's mother experiencing this kind of hell just because she got fired.

"this is really unfair," yoongi mumbled under his breath, receiving a nod from jimin who was seating at the chair beside jungkook's bed.

"how cruel that company is," he spats, remembering the protests especially when a worker tried to stop them by just reading a paper given by the ceo ㅡ that caused the locals to start a rampage like wild animals.

"how's chaeng?" taehyung asks, earning an answer from lisa who just said her dad picked her up so she could take a rest. "i feel bad for chaeyoung's dad too.. imagine their hardworks since the start but then it'll just be blown out like that," lisa continued.

it was almost an hour of expressing each other's anger towards the mentioned company. taehyung could only sigh, really wanting to help his friends by trying to approach his father so he could see if he could at least help.

"i'll tell my father about this," taehyung firmly said. "justice is needed."

"thank you for that," yoongi says as he acknowledges the younger. he walked towards the door when he heard a soft knock then it revealed jungkook's mother who was holding a bag that's probably for her son's clothes.

"aunt," they greeted. jihyun only smiled and nodded before placing the bag on the floor, sighing at the sight of her son lying on the bed, still unconscious.

"was he asleep all the time?"

"yes," lisa breathlessly answers in a shaky voice. "auntie, please don't blame yourself.."

jihyun smiled sadly. "if only i did well and they didn't threw me out, this couldn't have happened.."

"auntie, nothing's your fault. we'll find the answers why they did this to you and chaeng's dad, alright? stop blaming yourself.." jimin tried consoling here.

"thank you, kids," she wiped her tears in an instant to hide away the pain. "for being with my son. this means so much to him, to me.. thank you for staying with him.."

"always, auntie," yoongi nodded.

🐬

"bro you were asleep for whole two months," jimin said dramatically, wiping his tears away from his face as he continued fake sobbing.