33 | hero's fall

trigger warning ;death

trigger warning ;
death.

🐬

if they were going to die, right near the nirvana's lighthouse.. it would be silent. quiet. no mourning. no crying.

but who was jisoo kidding? miss lee seemed to like to watch them suffer, together with the entire place. she could feel the presence of the ticking of the time bomb despite not really hearing it.

all she knew was that moment, death was happy to be near them.

"miss lee, i'm begging you, please.." jennie pleaded in between her sobs. "you don't have to do this! we can make things work-"

"shut up, kid!" the ever so soft and gentle homeroom teacher they've been used to was far gone from whoever was standing in front of them.

their falling tears did not even bother her. she continued pointing the gun at them, leading them towards the lighthouse.

chaeyoung let out a yelp, "what did nirvana even do to you?!"

"oh no, you won't like my story, miss park," she scoffed, taking a step forwards closer to them as the four girls continued steping back.

"this fucking place," miss lee chuckled, no humor found. "this fucking place was the reason why i'm suffering."

"please.. please we could help you," all lisa could do was to mumble the soothing words she wanted to tell her homeroom teacher.

but no, miss lee was too firm. too mad. too thirsty for revenge.

"park chaeyoung," the teacher nodded and pointed the gun at the mentioned girl. jisoo then held chaeyoung's hand tighter, afraid of what could happen any minute by now.

miss lee smirked in evilness upon seeing the frightened faces of her students. "you have siblings, don't you?"

"y-yes.."

"have you ever imagined seeing them take down their own lives right in front of you?"

with that, tiny strings of their memories seemed to snap to all four of them.

take down their own lives..

right in front of you?

lee jong suk?

jisoo once again took a step back while holding the girls tightly when miss lee almost closed the gap between them.