01 | dolphins

🐬

🐬

"good morning nirvana!"

with his voice echoing towards the whole village, the young girl groaned upon hearing him and opened her window fast to shout instantly.

"shut up, jimin!" she hissed, clearly annoyed, and saw jimin throwing newspapers at different houses using his bike, as he smiled widely at her.

"well good morning to you too, chaeng!" he beamed. "hurry up before the school starts or else you'd be dead again to ms. lee!" it's as if he wasn't in the bad mood yesterday to mention his favorite teacher once again.

without any hesitation, chaeyoung's eyes widen in horror thinking if her parents heard it. she shushed jimin immediately and closed her window after she heard him laughing loudly.

"damn that small kid," she rolled her eyes and went out of her room to run towards the house infront of them, to call out jungkook.

🐬

"what's with your new hair color again?" jungkook saw lisa coming out from their small gate with her unusual red hair, which probably just dyed last night because as far as they can remember, her hair was just bright blue yesterday.

"what?" she questioned jungkook and chaeyoung, who had been waiting for her for more than a minute outside, with their bikes. "red means love. i'm trying if this hair color would give me luck to love-"

"shut up, red means blood pressure," jungkook cut her off and drove away from the two girls, leaving them curiously watching him.

"what's wrong with him?" the red haired girl asked chaeyoung- which she just replied an unkown shrug before driving her bike again to follow jungkook.

"are we going to wait for the others?" lisa asked in a loud voice, because she was slowly getting left behind by the two.

"yep, we still have 30 minutes to wait!" jungkook answered.

and when the three of them stopped yelling questions and answers at each other, that's when lisa realized that they were now too busy watching the dolphins once again play around at the sea below them, while their bikes was gently going down the hill, where their small houses were built.

"pretty.." chaeyoung giggled. lisa finally catched up with her and their bikes stood beside each other, following jungkook who was screaming in happiness as he watched the dolphins.

"hey, dum-dums!" jimin's voice interrupted their sight-seeing. lisa scowled at him as he passed by the two girls to follow jungkook- as the latter drove his bike in speed.

"yah!" jimin yelled once again. "wait for me!"

"hurry, small legs!"

"fuck you too!"

chaeyoung hissed at them. "hey, no cussing!"

🐬

"blueberries!"

"not again," jimin groaned and faced jisoo to complain, for the nth time, as he grabbed the basket of blueberries jisoo was holding.

"thanks chu!" jungkook giggled and was the first one to eat after snatching it from jimin. jennie also grabbed almost ten of it and shared it with yoongi who was busy fixing her bike.

"what happened?" jisoo asked and went near them after she placed her bike down along with her friends' belongings.

"my brake isn't working," jennie pouted and shoved a bluberry towards yoongi's lips that caused the boy to scowl at her.

"she stumbled earlier because she doesn't know how to use her feet to stop her bike," jimin laughed out loud. jungkook followed him by saying, "it's not because of that. it's because she's too short she can't reach the ground that instant!" then they both bursted into laughter.

"keep laughing and i'd tell the goons in our school to break your own bikes, you idiots!" jennie yelled in annoyance while yoongi said nothing, and was still busy fixing the bike.

"enough, you two," jisoo scolded them both and looked around when she noticed that they're missing members. "where's lisa and chaeng?"

"bought bread near the downhill," yoongi was the one who finally answered her. "you didn't notice them when you're on your way here?"

"oh," jisoo nods. "i didn't! the dolphins are attracting my eyes, i can't stop watching them!"

jennie giggled in agreement and told her she was also watching them while riding her bike. jungkook and jimin copied each and every words they said and even cringed.

"when will you two shut up?" jennie asks, with the tone of innocence, causing jisoo and yoongi to chuckle.

"oh, there they are!" jisoo pointed out the two girls riding their bikes, holding baguette breads in their hands.

"yah, hurry!" jimin said. "let's just eat that at school, we might get late!"

🐬

"everyone, listen up," ms lee smiled at her students, and jimin couldn't help but to blush at the sight of her lovely smile.

"your heart eyes are showing, shut the fuck up," yoongi groaned at him and slapped him his textbook.

chaeyoung and jennie who was just behind them, chuckled and even did the same thing at jimin. jungkook shushed them and grabbed another bluberry at jisoo's table that made lisa slap his hands. "stop eating, will you?"

jisoo finally told them to keep quiet when she noticed that her friends were the only one creating noises inside the room.

hiding the basket of blueberries so jungkook wouldn't take some again, she listened to ms. lee who was now busy telling them to welcome someone.

"we'll have our transferee to join us now," she giggled. "i'm absolutely glad this student chose this section. so you better treat him well, kids!"

"let's welcome kim taehyung, the mayor's first born, as your new classmate."

"she said.. what?" yoongi glanced back at them. jennie and chaeyoung's jaw dropped and lisa frowned, not getting what was happening. jungkook didn't care and just snapped at jisoo when he couldn't find the basket, while jisoo just smiled widely at the student standing infront of the class.

he looks dashingly handsome. a city boy indeed. jisoo thought as she listened to him speak.

"good morning," he bowed respectfully. "i'm kim taehyung. i hope we could get along well."

"ey, bro! my buddy!" jimin raised his voice to catch taehyung's attention.

"the fuck did you just called him?" yoongi glanced at him.

🐬