37 | welcome

🐬

🐬

[ five years later ]

"seokjin, how many times do i have to tell you not to leave the door open!"

"he's not here."

kim jisoo groaned for the nth time of the day as she closed the door of their small office. removing her blazer and walking straight to namjoon's table, she let out a tiring sigh.

"you know you could've just let hoseok deliver the berries," namjoon fixed his specs and raised a brow at her.

she scoffed before saying, "he'd end up being friends with everyone he'd meet there before he could even deliver the orders!"

"yah, kim jisoo!" there was a faint noise from the shop's kitchen. "i could hear you!"

"merong!" she stuck her tongue out as if hoseok could see him. namjoon jokingly shook his head as he watched her.

"why are you such a kid?"

"tell that to your girlfriend!" jisoo says before proceeding to the kitchen to grab some drink after her exhausting trip to deliver some fruits.

"i made blueberry iced tea," hoseok immediately says and pointed at the fridge.

"you know i don't like blueberries," jisoo grunted at him, her smile slowly fading.

hoseok only shrugged and ask her how her day went. jisoo's mood quickly changed as she opened the strawberry milk, telling him entertaining stories that happened earlier.

"where's jin by the way?" she asked and looked around, noticing that one of them is missing inside their small fruit dealer office.

"went to the farm. he said your parents asked for him," hoseok answers, opening the box of fruit cake.

"strawberry cake?" he offered.

"jennie would-"

"i heard someone say my name!" both of them flinched at the surprising loud voice coming from the office.

jisoo took a few steps to check on it and there she saw jennie, giving namjoon a kiss on his left cheek before proceeding to the kitchen where jisoo and hoseok were staying.

"strawberry?" she giggled and even took the knife from hoseok.

"why the hell are you here again, young lady?" jisoo crossed her arms and raised a brow at her bestfriend, questioning her why she was at the office again when in fact she usually go there by six in the evening.