15 | camping

🐬

🐬

"park jimin from 13-A claiming the first place!" mr. nam cheered as he spoke against the megaphone.

"and 13-C jackson wang on the third spot!"

jisoo continued cheering for his friend. they were playing 'pass the hoop' and the last groupmate who ended with the hulahoop had to run from their spot to the teacher's tents who was actually a little far from them.

"jimin run faster, if we don't get that beef stew you're going to sleep outside our tent!" yoongi screamed so loud his voice almost cracked.

though winner or 2nd place, they'd still get a proper breakfast unlike the 6th place and the rest. they were spread around the large snowy open space at the middle of the forest, their 8-10 people tents on the side.

when the time was over and jimin reached first, all of them ran towards him and hugged while chanting.

"beef stew, beef stew! beef stew, beef stew!"

teachers congratulated them and the rest of the students defeatedly walked back to their tents. they will only have triangle kimbaps, and the 2nd to 5th place will atleast eat fried eggs and spams.

when they were finally settled inside the tent after being told that they'll start another activity for the next hour, they immediately dig in.

"prayers first!" chaeyoung reminded them. lisa once again leaded the prayer and then they started eating happily.

blowing the hot stew, jungkook almost burned his tongue when he noticed jimin stretching his legs, complaining at how painful it was.

"stretch it more, you need to make it longer," jennie laughs.

yoongi grimaced. "that sounds so awkward."

"don't mention it!" she screams, stopping him. chaeyoung giggled before starting another topic.

"oh hey, by the way. what do you think would be our next game?"

"don't have any idea but i think later at night, we'll have this drama where we'd sit infront of the fire then we'll talk about experiences and such," taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

yoongi nodded. "right."

"oh that would be lovely! i can't wait!" jennie claps her hands excitedly.

"yeah then we'll freeze in coldness later when we sleep," jimin scoffed. lisa nodded before saying, "this would be such a lot better if it wasn't snowing."