21 | mayor

🐬

🐬

"honestly!" jungkook exclaimed as he slammed his table. "stop treating me like an oldie! i can eat and walk, you see?! why are you all guiding me as if i can't move my body!" he annoyingly lectures them, glaring at his friends one by one.

"look at my wound, it's getting smaller, alright?! it's nothing!" he pointed at his hair near his forehead that was covered with gauze just to prove his point.

jisoo shook her head as she gave up from babying jungkook. "fine! you're so hardheaded! the doctor said you should lie low for now but you keep insisting-"

"jisoo, our life is at risk. you can't make me sit here and relax and wait for taehyung's help! i can rally-"

"kook, protesting will lead you to nothing. you see, it's been day four and response from the ceo was still just a silence. you should stop joining them!"

"if i show that motherfucking firm that i won't give up that instant, maybe they can change their minds and bring back my mom! chaeng's dad too!"

"look at yourself kook," jennie sighed heavily. "you're injured. stop pushing yourself to something that could make you hurt more. we're still students, you can't change that fact."

he groaned, not liking what the three girls had said. he was about to complain more until chaeyoung interrupted them.

"you just don't get it," quickly, she tried stopping herself from crying. "you don't know how important that job was to my father. to jungkook's mom. it's not that easy to forget about it and find a new job in an instant especially if we know they did nothing wrong."

"exactly! you don't understand what we're going through! their jobs were the only way to keep us alive! to keep them happy! now the ceo suddenly fired them just for what? nothing?!"

"jungkook, lower down your voice," taehyung reminded as he didn't like the scene of the younger raising his voice to the three girls in front of him.

"can we all calm down for a minute?" yoongi started pinching the bridge of his nose as if everything was stressing him out. "jesus, why are we even fighting over this?"

"kook, fine, if you want to go back there and protest, we won't stop you. but not now, damn it. you just got discharged from the hospital," jimin tried to follow, but jungkook frowned more.

he stood up, grabbing his bag and his black blazer. jisoo and lisa tried to stop him but he was too angry to listen.

"i will go today, tomorrow, the next day, until that ceo will fucking bang his head to the wall so he could refresh his mind and bring back my mom and chaeyoung's dad," his voice was a little too rough- indicating that was really upset about it.