24 | take sides

🐬

🐬

"you idiot! i thought something happened!" jennie slapped lisa's shoulder as the three of them reached the school's rooftop where jungkook, chaeyoung, and taehyung were seen talking... calmly.

"what?!" lisa frantically screams, caressing her shoulder. "i didn't say anything like that! i just said jungkook and taehyung.. were talking! and the both of you ran like zombies are freaking attacking you! paranoid ladies!" she rolled her eyes.

"well, you sounded like a zombie ate your brain," jisoo hisses and went near her friends, causing the three of them to look at her.

"what's going on?"

taehyung went her in a flash, holding her arms softly. "it's okay, nothing happened-"

"did jungkook punched you again?"

"no," he says and chuckled a little, pointing at the small cut beside his lips. "this was still from last night. don't worry.."

"but.."

"jisoo," chaeyoung mumbles, rushing towards her to give her a hug. "i'm sorry for what i said last night... i- we were just... really mad and.. out of our mind," she says as she started tearing up again.

"i understand, chae, it's okay," jisoo hugged her back, caressing her hair just to tell her that everything is alright and she's not mad either.

"i'm sorry," chaeyoung once again whispered.

"hey, it's okay, really," she assured her, earning a glance at jungkook who didn't know what to do that time ㅡ approach her or ignore her.

"kook," she called him in a soft way before laughing a little. that was when the younger glanced at her and hurriedly took her away from chaeyoung, hugging her tight.

"i'm sorry, ji, i'm sorry," he apologized like he had done a big crime in his life while shaking his head on jisoo's neck. "i'm sorry, i'm sorry jisoo.."

"you have nothing to apologize," jisoo says as she started stopping jungkook from saying sorry. but jungkook only shook his head for the second time. "no, i'm sorry for making you choose between us and taehyung, i'm sorry you had to hear what i said, i'm sorry for not thinking-"

"kook, i swear, it's okay, i'm not mad.." jisoo whispered just to calm him down. she then glanced at the man in front of them, taehyung, who was just smiling softly. she gave him back a smile.

"are you in good terms now?"

"kind of..?" chaeyoung shyly says, speaking in a low voice since she was afraid taehyung would misinterpret her.