03 | tension

🐬

🐬

"chu, blueberries?" jungkook called her and asked for some fruits, pouting as he held his tummy. "i forgot to buy bread on our way here."

jisoo chuckled, grabbing the basket beside her before extending her arm to give it. yoongi, who was actually like a barricade to them, since he was seated at the table beside jungkook and behind jennie who was beside jisoo, helped her give the baskets but not after grabbing a few.

"thanks chu," he chuckles before finally giving it to jungkook who was scowling at him. they were early to enter the school after seeing each other at the seaside- except for taehyung, of course.

anyone could believe it or not but he, the mayor's first born, somehow ended up getting along with them. it's been two weeks since he transferred to their school and the only group of friends he talks to- was them.

though he was still a bit distant, kind of cold and only laughs when the jokes are extremely funny, jisoo was still happy that atleast, he was trying.

for a city boy like him unexpectedly going to a small town and adjust for his life again, she knows he was doing his best to get along with everything.

"where's taehyung?" jimin looked through the window to search for his best bro, almost breaking his neck to see the entrance of their school.

jennie slapped his back using her hands which caused a loud noise and a painful scream from jimin. "holy bible!"

yoongi laughed out loud upon hearing him say something religious to stop himself from cussing, while jennie gasped and immediately apologized.

"sorry, chim! i didn't know it would be that hard!" she grabbed him and hugged his body sideways, softly patting his back to forget about the pain- but jimin continued whining.

"i-" lisa's mouth left open upon hearing jennie. "i hate my mind sometimes," she shook her head, telling herself to stop being green.

"visit the church," chaeyoung rolled her eyes at her before facing jungkook to eat blueberries along with him. until someone, with a big, veiny hand, also grabbed some blueberries inside the basket to eat.

"good morning," he softly mumbles to them.

jisoo's eyes followed his hand, raising it all the way until she watched him pushed the blueberries to his lips. she saw taehyung gently eating the fruits, his sharp and cold eyes just.. staring at her.

he was wearing their complete uniform. the black single breasted jacket at the top of their usual white polo, together with black slacks.

"damn, you sure look good whenever you wear that!" jungkook praises and tugged taehyung's blazer. the three other boys was just wearing their polo, their blazers placed at the back of their chair.