04 | berries

🐬

🐬

"this isn't a house," taehyung creased his forehead upon noticing where they were heading. they have been riding their bikes for almost ten minutes or more- and yes, taehyung finally had one, so he wouldn't need his father's driver to drive for him everyday in school.

it was weekend and all of them decided to meet so they could easily search for locals whom they could talk to. good thing that eight if them was partnered as jennie and yoongi, lisa and jungkook, chaeyoung and jimin and taehyung and jisoo.

he couldn't even remember how they were paired up. he just heard jisoo saying "let's be partners," and he nodded so she wrote their names beside each other on the given paper.

now, taehyung just noticed the sign near the empty road saying 'nirvana's berry farm' that points the way they were going to.

yoongi glanced back at him to ask, "who says we're going to a house?"

he shrugged. "jisoo said to go to her place so we could interview people, right?"

"oh," chaeyoung nods. "she meant their berry farm. the farmers are probably their today so we could ask them some questions regarding to our topic!"

shock was evident in his face, and jimin chuckled so he could explain. "yes, they own a farm, that is actually really big and successful because the whole nirvana trusts their business.." 

"explains why she carries blueberries everyday," he slowly nods. "i thought she just buys them."

lisa chimed and was the first one to scream as she noticed the girl at the gate, waiting for them.

"chichi!"

jisoo's face slowly light up as she smiled and waved at them. jungkook yelled, "hi-ho!"

and jennie couldn't be even more embarass as the farmers on each side of them laughs as they watched jisoo's friends scream anything they could.

then they notice taehyung, recognizing him as the son of their mayor, so they greeted him respectfully.

taehyung bowed his head to greet them back as they finally stopped infront of jisoo. he stared at her for a few seconds and she noticed how elegent she looks like even though she was just wearing a denim wide leg shorts, white oversized shirt she tied infront, and a baseball cap.

jisoo glanced at him when she noticed him staring. "sorry you have to travel for that long," she smiles at him, while their other friends finally hopped off from their bikes. she heard jennie yelling, "chu, to the gazebo, right?"