17 | fireworks

🐬

🐬

from: soft boi
don't ride a bike if you're going
to wear a dress, please.

from: soft boi
you want me to fetch you?

jisoo smiled in awe upon reading taehyung's messages. she even felt her heart softened she almost thought she was having an attack.

because of taehyung, jisoo had been calming her heart often times already ever since the leadership training ㅡ scratch that. it started way back before that event. she didn't even know if it was a curse or a blessing : to finally know the feeling of having butterflies in your stomach, giving you lots of emotions whenever you feel like it.

perhaps it was how the city boy perfectly manages a town girl like her.

whenever he gives her desperate kisses she never knew she'd learn from him. how he takes care of her every second of every day. everytime he manages to make jisoo in a state of bliss if he has a chance to.

jisoo wasn't sure how big it changed her life. but one thing is, she was terrified. to take risk of something she had a foreign feeling of.

or maybe, just maybe, she just couldn't admit that she was actually already falling in love with the mayor's firstborn.

little by little, slowly and surely.

the only question is,

does he feel the same?

"jisoo, sweetie, do you want your dad to accompany you? he can use his golf cart?"

her mother softly knocks on her door before entering, smiling upon seeing her daughter fully dressed for tonight's event. jisoo sighed in relief when her mind finally stopped digging into the insides of her heart, giving her a little peace of mind.

"ma, it's okay," she beams, pointing at her white maxi beach dress that was reaching her ankles. her hair was fixed in a waterfall braid, showing off her mesmerizing face shape.

"oh, my beautiful daughter," her mother let out a sob, hugging her as she stroked her back softly.

jisoo only giggled, watching her mother fake cry in front of her.

"are you sure you'd use your bike?" the older asked for the 15th time.

she nods in response. "it's fine, ma. my dress is long enough, you don't have to worry. also, i'll go straight to aunt dara if something bad happens, alright? her store is just near the end of the hill."