28. 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Kayla's POV

we left to go get the girls who hopefully made up and became friends again. We saw the two of them standing their, alive and in one piece meaning they are cool now. "you gotta admit it was funny" John B laughed.

"hey, you still hate me?" "a little, we're both going to get you back when you least expect it" Sarah said winking at Kiara. Kiara laughed, "watch your backs boys"

"you guys are cool with me tho right" I asked hopefully, "yeah they probably forced you to be on it anyways" sarah said. "Yess! so like this trio is back?" i asked pointing at the three of us. "yeah i guess" kiara laughed and i hugged the two girls.

Tonight we were going to get the Gold.

JJ and I haven't yet told everyone our whole 'girlfriend, boyfriend' scenario

JJ and I haven't yet told everyone our whole 'girlfriend, boyfriend' scenario. We will I guess after we finish all this treasure hunting.

+++++

I went home, tonight we were going to the Crain house for the Gold, but till then I decided I was going to help Rafe get a job. In figure eight there was this family I knew who had a son and a daughter. The parents both working and very busy, they needed a Babysitter.

"Rafe!" i yelled, "c'mon we're going to get late" I told JJ about this whole thing and I somehow got him to agree to let me go alone with Rafe for this new Job. He hated the idea of Rafe and I being friends but he couldn't do anything about it.

with no way of transport we walked to the house which happened to be close by. "do guys even do the babysitting thing" he asked me. "sexist much? dudes have to take care of kids too" I said.

We reached the Hudson's house. The two little ones saw me and yelled "kayla!" and ran towards me. one 3 years old and the other 5. "hi Mrs. Hudson" i smiled at their mother who was in such a rush. "oh good you're here! and this is our babysitter?" she asked Rafe. "yes ma'am" he said carrying the little girl.

"since the kids aren't used to him, I think you would have to stay here for the first day. Only if that's okay with you Kayla?" Mrs. Hudson looked at me with a hopeful smile. "sure why not" I said. "Yay! Kaylaaa mommy got me new cars you wanna see em?" the five year old pulled my hand into his and his sisters room.