21. 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

The boys began jotting up a story to get the old man to let them go. All three knelt down with their hands behind their heads. JJ stood up to explain as the man held the gun pointed at them. "Sir, I know you think we're just some derelict kids from the Cut, but we weren't that to Mr. Cameron." He said pointing at the house. "Sure weren't" John B added.

"We were his yard workers" JJ began removing his cap. Meanwhile the girls walked into the house. Sarah waked into Rafe's room and saw the key but soon heard the shower stop and came out before he caught her. "Sarah, let's go to wheezie" kayla whispered as the two of them went upstairs quietly. Sarah began telling wheezie what she should do I order to get rafe to leave his room.

"Hey can you help me with my suitcase?" Wheezie asked rafe innocently. Rafe had his tolerance with children and shockingly didn't rip Wheezie's head off. "I'm not your slave wheeze...I'm busy okay" He said taking the key to his hands. After pleading a little more he left the key in the room. "Oh my god wheezie we gotta make this quick, okay?" He said looking the door and going upstairs.

"Is this your suitcase?" Rafe said walking into her room as wheezie signalled both Sarah and Kayla to go downstairs. "You're taking entirely too much stuff, that's the problem" He said throwing a few of them out. "Don't need this" He threw them. "Hey don't start throwing stuff" wheezie picked them up. "Don't need this" He threw more. "I need that"

Hearing them upstairs Sarah tried opening the door but it was locked. Kayla ran to the near by room and took a hanger, using it to open the door kayla and Sarah went in searching around for it. As soon as Sarah did they heard Rafe coming back down and Sarah ran. Kayla knew she would get caught and decided to save her some time. "Kay...What're you doing here" rafe said confused. He realized the door was open and that she was acting weird. "What did you do" He said attempting to go outside but Kayla stood infront of him. "No" She said, not like he would listen to her. He held her by her hand tight "rafe Don't" She said knowing what he was going to do.

"I'm sorry kay but you chose the wrong side" He said putting her in his room and locking her from the outside running after his sister. Kayla knew yelling wasn't gonna get her anywhere and started trying to open the door from inside. About a few minutes later she heard Sarah yelling from the room downstairs. "Let me out!" Sarah yelled and now Kayla didn't know what part of their plan went wrong. "I'm trying to be civil here" rafe said back. "Screw you!" Sarah yelled throwing bottles at the door.

Rose walked in asking what was happening and Sarah continued to yell from inside, "you need to calm down!" Rafe screamed hitting the door. "Go" Rose said to Rafe and he did, remembering kayla still in his room he went back up and opened it. "You're coming with me" He said with a tight grip around her hand. She was not nearly as strong enough to run away from him. "Let me go Rafe" she said between gritted teeth. He took her to the truck. The pogues who had just finished sending off the old man soon got down.

"That's rafe" Pope said, "with Kayla" He continued as JJ soon looked back up. "That doesn't look voluntary" John B said. Rafe pulled the girl by her hand. "Rafe let me go!" She pleaded but he opened the door and threw her in the front seat. Locking the door from the outside and jumping into the drivers seat. "You asked for it princess" He said. "Don't call me that!" She yelled with her hair on her face. He rolled his eyes starting the truck and driving off.

"Hey Hey hey! They're leaving get it" JJ ran behind the vehicle but then stopped knowing there was no point but Pope didn't stop and jumped onto it. Rafe drove off to the side of goat island Kayla still not knowing why. "Where are we going?" She asked in a blank but angry tone. "To take care of renfield" He replied in the same blank tone. "What?" She asked scrunching her eyes in confusion. "I didn't do shit. Limbrey shot him but his body is still there" He said in a louder tone. "His body is still-- rafe what the fuck?" She said feeling icky and scared to be in a vehicle with a dead body.

"Stay in here kayla" He said parking the truck and getting out. Slowly opening the back door and feeding renfields body to the alligators. Pope who followed jumped at Rafe making him fall down to the mud. "Okay, round three bitch" Rafe said pushing his down to the mud and fighting. Kayla hearing the noise jumped from her seat to Rafes and out. She saw pope and Rafe fighting and then she tried to stop them. "Rafe stop!" She yelled.

Rafe got back up and ran to the truck taking out a gun. Before he came back Kayla helped Pope up to leave and hide. "Kayla if you don't get back in the truck i will kill him" He said coming back there. Kayla not having enough time to escape stayed there with no emotion on her face she got back in the truck and slammed the door. "It's me or the gators! Good luck" He laughed jumping back in.

Pope called kiara as soon as he could. Asking her to come get him from the place before the gators did take him. As for other two, JJ and John B they knew Sarah was being held hostage and they were on their way following the vehicle. JJ having hope that maybe Kayla wasn't taken aswell because he didn't want her to be apart of this. He didn't want her to get hurt but she was with Rafe cameron and how much JJ hated Rafe he knew that Rafe would never let Kayla get hurt.

Now it was all about waiting, waiting to see what happened next. Waiting to see whether he will ever see her again so that he could apologise for letting a stupid fight get in between them because he loved her. But sometimes happily ever after doesn't exist in every story.