11. 𝐈𝐬 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰?

JJ moved closer to Kayla, "I've been wanting to do this for a very long time, and I dont know what you're going to feel about it. But I don't want to go home with thinking what if I did it. I know whatever the outcome is I wont regret it" JJ whispered.

She smiled with butterflies in her stomach and looked up at his eyes which slowly trailed down and she ended up looking at his lips.He held her cheek and moved his lips closer to hers, though she didn't say anything she felt the same way JJ did and finally what they both wanted to happen was just one move away.

Both of their faces only inches away and they leaned closer, He slowly pecked her lips hoping she would kiss back and she did. She smoothly moved her hands around his neck and his hands pressed her cheeks. Kayla felt fireworks in her stomach it was more than she thought it would feel like.

And JJ was finally kissing the girl he had been so afraid to make a move on, he felt like from this one kiss he can see their whole future and he loved it.

It felt so good to have her in his arms and he wanted that to be their forever.

They slowly pulled away looked at each other with the biggest smiles on their faces.

And just before they could say anything Pope clears his throat, if your wondering if he saw anything he didn't

He just saw the two smiling and staring at each others eyes. Even though he didn't see anything happen he knew something was going on. "Am I interrupting something" pope asked.

"NO no nothing" Kayla said while taking a step away from JJ and JJ looked around scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah nothing" he added. They weren't ready to tell anyone yet, obviously. They didn't know what just happened either.

"John B came, he wants us to go somewhere with him. He's concocting again" pope said. "Oh ok yeah we're coming" Kayla said. Pope left confused but carefree and Kayla turned towards JJ.

Kayla's POV

"I'm happy you finally had the guts to do that." I whispered hugging him. I'm pretty short so he smiled and kept his chin on my head.

" I promise falling for me won't be a mistake, oh baby this is not an illusion" JJ sang. "A directioner hm that makes me like you even more" I joked. "Jackpot" He laughed hugging me tighter.

"Let's go princess, before one of them pogues go rogue" he said pulling out of our hug. "Yeah" I smiled and walked towards the van.

+++++

"She says she's not coming" JJ went to call kiara, and not coming is something she rarely does.

"Why not?" I asked curiously. "What'd you do to her John B?" JJ asked. "shit" John B replied. "We are gonna have to have a talk John B" JJ said attempting to sound like a responsible adult. I laughed shaking my head.

I got out of the van waiting for John B to being kiara when JJ stole my seat. "Hey! JJ I called shotgun" I said trying to get him to move. "Too bad kayla, I'm here now."

"No no NO I'm gonna sit on your lap then" I said angrily jumping onto the front seat. "Fine by me" he said laughing. It took me 10 seconds to realize what I just did but I shook it off, I'd rather sit on JJ's lap than in the back seats of the van.

There came Kiara with John B and it looks to me like something happened there as well.

"You mind if I relax on this one?" JJ says smoking. "You want a hit of this Pope?" He asked turning back. "I'll keep the signal clear" he replied. "Princess?" He asked me and I didn't really like to see him smoke too much, it reminded me of Rafe alot, so I took it and threw it out of the window. "No thank you" I smiled innocently. "Kayla cmon you could've just said no, you're lucky I like you" I placed a small kiss on his cheek.

John B started explaining to us why in the world we were going to a cemetery. "You know how you're trying to remember a song and can't remember who sings it?" John B asked

"So, Redfield. This whole time, I thought it was a place, right?
But it's not a place. It's a person." He stated.

"Voi-effing-là" JJ commented.

"So, this is my great-grandmother Olivia Redfield." John B added. "Help me with the door" he said.

The boys all went and pushed as hard as they could but were unable to open the door. "Its like 700 pounds, Its not gonna budge" pope stated. Just then a snake comes falling off.

Coincidence I hate snakes, one of my biggest fears.

"Snake" Pope yelled. "Woahh woah no no its coming towards me, JJ! JJ! Get it away from me pleaaaseeeee" I started to panic.

I ran and hid behind him. "Relax sweetheart, that's a moccasin alright, ye olde dr.cottonmouth. death in tall grass" he spoke with this weird accent. "What?" I asked confused. Until JJ started barking, Literally.

"Shut up, JJ shut up" Kiara yelled.
"They're afraid of dogs, everyone knows that" JJ said. "I didn't" I reply still kinda confused.

With snakes and a huge door to open we didn't know what to do so when we were discussing we saw a small hole there, where Kiara said she can go in there. Sometimes I wish I could be as brave as her cause damn.

"Give her a boost" John B instructed JJ. "Okay, I've seen them doing it in the movies several times, ready?" JJ went on.

"remind me what we're looking for" kie asked. "you'll know when you see it" John B replied.

"Okay, on three. and.."  before he could count Kie jumped over. "never mind" JJ muttered.

"You alive? You got like a.... heartbeat and everything" John B asked. "Flashlight?" She said from inside the rock-y thing. We all curiously waited.

"Is there gold or something" Pope asked her.

"Oh my god"

Authors note:

Yay! Jayla.

But like Rafe?
I guess we'd just have to wait

CHOOSE  {JJ/Rafe}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara