2. 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬

Rafe and Kayla left the house to go out for a ride. He was teaching her how to drive the motorcycle for the past few days and she had really got the hang of it. "What now" kayla asked getting on the back of his motorcycle with her arms wrapped around his torso as he took the helmet and put it on Kayla, not wanting her to get injured in any way  that being the only helmet they had. "Now we get you your one, for a test round" He said driving off a little further from where they lived.

Until they stopped at a shop, filled with vehicles. A very kooky looking place not that kooks or pogues existed where they were. the vehicles were all definitely not affordable for two teenagers. The man working there noticed the two who walked in and asked them whether they were here to get anything and Rafe spoke, "yeah, I just came to see the motorbikes...matte black motorbikes" the guy took them to the motorbike area and they looked around, "damn these bikes are sexy" Kayla laughed and Rafe looked around, spotting the nearest bike that Kayla too found beautiful. "Kay...you know how to ride them now right?" Before she answered he added, "who am I kidding I was the best teacher ever" He said going upto one bike as she playfully rolled her eyes, "you were just lucky I was the best student." 

His thoughts weren't what Kayla was thinking but as soon as she realized what exactly he was planning to do, unlike the old Kayla, she didn't mind. he started the bike telling her to hop on. "You ready?" He asked with a smirk playing on his lips. "you know it" she returned the smirk as the gas hissed away from the back of the bike causing a loud noise to startle man who brought them there who had gone to speak to the new customers. the two drove off with a few workers from the place running from behind them yelling, "hey! hey! hey!" "dude what the fuck" they heard from behind them. Rafe soon stopped getting off the bike and letting Kayla take over and he got onto his which was parked a little in front of there and before the people came out to catch the two "Go go go go!" Rafe yelled. they put on smirks on their faces driving off in high speed. 

robbery #1, complete. 

they had been driving for so long going to remote areas where they wouldn't get caught before going home. Rafe had thought this through, their house was further away from the certain shop they went to so it wouldn't be easy for them to catch the two. "whooo!" He screamed. the adrenaline rushing through their bodies, they didn't feel guilty or bad at all. They didn't care about anyone at all besides each other.

Stopping at a small diner the two walked in. Rafe's hand around Kayla's shoulder as they took a seat and Rafe ordering some burgers and fries and pizza too. "well that was fun" Kayla laughed before sipping her milkshake. One of the waitresses bringing their food over to them. Kayla didn't get a side of fries and saw that Rafe did. She leaned forward taking one, just one and Rafe lightly slapped away her hand. "Joey doesn't share food" he pouted. "bite me" Kayla said eating it and he laughed, he couldn't be mad at her. 

"Do you think they're out there?" Rafe asked, he didn't have to mention who. Kayla knew what he was talking about. "I don't care" she replied taking a bite of her pizza. Maybe she really didn't or maybe she did but she never showed it. Rafe smiled proudly. They rode their bikes home before it was too late. Behind them followed an additional bike, Rafe looked at kayla and she did him their faces of confusion hiding behind the helmets. Rafe picked up the speed and so did Kayla. Whoever who was following them stopped and got off waving at the two, creepily. They didn't see the strangers face but whoever it was wasn't out to get  them, if they were they would've never stopped.

They reached home pretty late rafe walked in opening the door for the girl who kept her helmet and followed him, "rafe who the fuck was that?" She asked not sure if he had an answer which he didn't either. "I don't know" He replied looking outside to make sure no one else had followed them behind. Kayla didn't think it could be anyone from the garage they stole the bikes from. Why would they stop following them and just, wave.

Her thoughts were soon stopped when she heard a lighter flicker. Rafe was lighting a joint, he had removed his shirt sitting on the edge of his room near the balcony with the wind slightly brushing up on him she removed her jacket too and sat on the bed watching him. Both Kayla and Rafe enjoying the view of their new surroundings, different to the obx. Rafe stood up and walked to the bed where she was inhaled the joint right next to her kaylas eyes flickering from his eyes to his lips. He moved up closer to her mouth exchanging the smoke as a small smirk played on her lips.

"You like that?" He said smoke coming out of his mouth. She rolled her eyes with a smile still on her face. "Rafe!" Wheezie walked in looking at her brother and then Kayla and back at her brother. "Where were you?" She asked loudly, "why do you care wheeze" He said standing back up and walking outside. Looking in a distance that same black ducati that followed them riding to the opposite direction. He didn't think much about it, throwing away the joint he went back and fell onto the bed near kay. "Just get out wheeze" He said, "don't look at me, he said it" kayla laughed walking into the bathroom to take a shower after the long day. Rafe lifted his head back up and saw wheezie had left and heard the shower opening.

Slowly trying not to make a noise he opened the door to the bathroom but kayla heard. "What do you think you're doing Rafe" she yelled over the sound of the water. "Nothing?" He replied, "it better be nothing" She yelled again and he just decided to go lie on the bed.

___________________

I could use some pizza