8. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭

Kayla's POV

I was on my way to the chateau when I heard some noises from behind me. The feeling of someone following me, I looked around inspecting to see whether there was anyone. After continuing to walk I looked behind one more time and as soon as I turn in front, "BOOOO!" JJ screamed scaring me.

"I would've killed you, you idiot" he laughed at my reaction. "Killed me? Very funny princess." he suggested we get John B too as I followed running to the front door of the chateau.

" he suggested we get John B too as I followed running to the front door of the chateau

(this is her outfit btw)

"DCS! I know you're in there" JJ said banging the door, John B was probably really scared because all he had been doing was staying away from foster care. "You can't hide from us boy!" I played along trying to sound a little masculine but failing. JJ jumped infront of the window John B was sleeping next to. John B jumped and soon realized it was only JJ and I sighing. "Oh my god" John B said wiping his eyes. "Gotcha slick" JJ laughed.

"I Just came to see if you guys were doing ok. I have a shift at the wreck in a few minutes so I gotta get going." I said to the boys. The wreck was only a couple blocks away.

"Oh cool! see you later alligator" JJ said. "see you later masturbator" I said laughing and leaving the chateau. "What did she just say" JJ said in a squeaky voice. "Who told you that! Kayla it could be false information!" He yelled as I was walking away. I shook my head in laughter, so did John B.

+++++

I finished my shift and decided to go talk to Rafe.

"those freaking pogues man" I heard topper say but I chose to ignore it.

"Heyyyy" I walked towards the boys. "Kay, what are you doing here?" Rafe asked me kissing my forehead. It wasnt anything new really, i was very used to it but this time it felt different like we were together again after so long. I went closer to him so Topper and Kelce wouldn't hear me. "I got the letter and I wanted to tell you that we could talk sometime later." He flashed a smile.

"let me know when kay, I'm glad the letter did something cause MY GOD it took me forever to decide on what to write." he said exaggerating on the 'my god'.

"really? I was just about to suggest you become a full time writer" I laughed.

"Sarah be careful of the electricity" Rose, Rafe's and Sarah's step mom yelled making everyone's attention go to her. "what is she doing?" Topper asked.

"watch her fall and make a big drama out of it" Rafe and Sarah didn't get along recently I don't really know why.

"Hey, there's 14,000 volts in those wires

"Hey, there's 14,000 volts in those wires." Rose continued to yell.

"Rose, calm down. I'm an athlete. I got this." Sarah said balancing on a boat with wires all around her, I saw the main wire disconnect so I knew she wasn't going to get electrocuted. I knew the game she was playing so I didn't tell anyone.

"Sarah Be careful!" topper yelled. despite what happened at the Kegger that night, It looks to me like he is a good guy. I mean he cares about her, right? Sarah looks towards us and her eyes met with mine.

"Oh Kayla what are you doing here?" she asked me smiling. "came to talk to your brother." I smiled back. "ooooooooooh" she said laughing

"Sarah this is not funny. Get down" Topper said again and again. "she Just wants the attention. little fried Sarah" Rafe said totally not amused. "don't be mean" I nudged rafe.

"I see it" she said walking towards a soft toy and BaM she fell. Topper ran towards her and so did most of the others when she pulled out the wire saying "Disconnected, absolute sucker" I laughed.

"she got you!" they laughed at topper. "yeah okay, im sorry that I care. alright guilty" Topper said lifting his hands in the air. "congrats pussy, your officially her bitch" Rafe said putting his hand on Toppers shoulder and I laughed.

 "congrats pussy, your officially her bitch" Rafe said putting his hand on Toppers shoulder and I laughed

"says Mr. simp, I give you 4 months max and your gonna be Kayla's litTle BitCH" Topper snapped back. "ouoooo" Kelce said from the side. I laughed even more and so did Sarah. "Anyways you guys I gotta get going." I said to them. Rafe smiled and said "see you later kay"

Third person POV

"I'm Just saying I don't understand why you don't at least try with Kiara, she clearly likes you" JJ said with his legs up on top of the dash board of the van.

"she's like 'OH JOHN B'"JJ said imitating her

"she's like 'OH JOHN B'"JJ said imitating her. "Is that what she does?" John B asked shaking his head laughing.

"Don't pretend you don't notice I see it in your eyes, your like 'I kinda like that' and then you start blushing and shit" JJ went on. "I blush?" John B raised an eyebrow questioning JJ. "yeh"

"You know what JJ enough about Kie what about you and Kayla. The two of you clearly like each other" John B said turning the whole question onto JJ.

"Nahhh broo i don't think she likes me like that. I don't think she will like being a part of my shitty family and stuff ,you know what I mean. I don't think I can give her a good life" JJ said.

"wow, you've really thought about it huh" John B was shocked to hear JJ speak like a love struck weirdo. " You know Kayla and you know that she loves people no matter what. She doesn't care about status, bro think about it" John B continued.

"You know what John B, I'll make a move on Kayla when you make a move on Kiara. deal?" JJ asked his best friend. John B looked at JJ, Thought for about two seconds and said "Deal"