extra. 𝐈𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰?

To those of you who kept asking for more here you go, one last chapter before waiting for another year.

tbh I wanted to work on her way to a psychopath slowly but y'all begged me for an additional chapter so here goes.

JJ woke up on the lifeboat having everyone sigh in relief knowing he was alive. He coughed up all the water and looked around, "kayla...Where is she?" He said and then looked up at everyone who's faces suddenly dimmed down. "Where is she?" He said trying to sit up. "Is she okay?" He asked raising his voice. "We don't know" Pope answered and Kiara took this moment to comfort JJ hugging him as he began to wonder what happened to her.

Kayla on the other hand on the boat with the camerons, Ward who was treated for his wounds after John B had beat him up. Rafe didn't leave Kayla's side. She had stopped her yelling and crying which she was doing for about a good 2 days now, since the ship continued to their new destination. She just sat in one room in the ship, quietly. Staring at a blank wall with barely any thoughts in her mind. As if she had a complete concussion knocking off every memory of being a good person ever.

Rafe walked into the room where she sat with absolutely no emotion. He brought her some food and looked into her eyes. "Kayla you should eat" He said and she looked at him, not with a longing look of sadness or grief neither a look of anger nor happiness but plain, unemotional. "I'm not hungry Rafe" she said moving back towards the bed frame. "You haven't eaten in forever kayla" He said, never really calling her kayla unless he was angry or concerned. He has always just stuck to calling her Kay.

But all in her head was pure darkness, no more JJ. Whether it would all change if she met him again or knew he was alive was something everyone would have to figure out in the time to come but for now she was just a completely different person. Not the sweet Kayla everyone knew her to be. Obviously she wasn't to the point where she would kill everything she sees but if something threatened her she wouldn't hesitate to shoot it to death because her brain was altered.

In time to come, days passed by the boat would be taking them somewhere new soon. Kayla pretended as if she never suffered the death that changed her, as if none of it mattered because now she wasn't the same. Rafe cameron realized how it was so sudden that she changed but didn't complain because this girl was finally becoming his. The grief was too hard for her to hold so she just offed her emotions completely.

"Looking awfully bright today" kayla hasn't left that room in awhile, she used to be afraid of standing outside  and getting back the memories of JJ's death but she overcame that now. She smirked at Rafe dragging him out with her. All the crew was asleep at this time since it was a late night. The boat still slowly moving and the stars in the sky lit up. Going outside they felt the cold breeze on their skin sitting out only hearing the sound of the water gushing to the boat as they moved.

"You okay?" Rafe asked, "better than ever" She said slowly moving towards him. Rafe noticed her movements, "kayla do you really want to after what-" Rafe began to speak as he realized what Kayla was about to do. "Shut up" She laughed slamming her lips on his, the taste of bubblegum from her mouth and alcohol from his maybe wasn't such a bad combination as they tasted eachother greedily. "Not out here" He said from the corner of his mouth as his lips were still pressed against hers carrying her and moving down to the nearest bedroom on the boat. Slamming her against the wall as she gripped her fingers on his hair.

______________

Hanana3000 wrote sumtn for yalls:) smut warning ⚠️
______________

His kisses slowly tracked down her jawline while his hands roamed her body. He missed her. He wasn't sure about her sudden change of emotion after crying for JJ and then suddenly she was here with him now. This being all the cameron boy wanted he didn't complain since she kissed him first.

Kayla's hands moved from his hair, down his arms to the hem of his shirt, she started pulling it off interrupting Rafe's heated kisses. She pushed his a little so he was standing in the middle of the room and smiling devilishly pulling off her top aswell. Rafe looked at the girl in awe. She smirked before she pushed her lips against his. A feeling she hadn't felt in so long, after ages finally giving in to Rafe cameron's touch.

Her tongue glid over his lips asking him for entrance. He opened it and let their tongues fight for dominance. The boy letting his girl won making her smile into the kiss. Her hands traced over his abs down to his shorts. She unbuttoned it and pulled them down. She knelt down smiling to herself thinking of the things she would do to this boy but stood back up biting her lip and looking deep into his eyes.

Kayla pushed Rafe back to the bed as she climbed over him. They kept making out for awhile until his hands made his way down her stomach to her shorts. Opening the button and pulling it down, leaving them both in their underwear. Kayla began kissing Rafe once again as she trailed them down his body and stopped near his boxers. She looked up at him while she could already feel his hard through the thin fabric.

With one pull Rafes body was laying naked
"Kay you don't have to-" Rafe said knowing what she was about to do but was cut off by the moans leaving his mouth as she wrapped hers around his dick. She bumped up and down making him curse and moan her name. "Fuck- Kay-" She kept going until he said "im close" between his unsteady breaths. This was her signal to stop, she traced her kisses over his abs back up to his mouth. "Damn, that was mean" Rafe said still being out of breath.

He flipped her over pulling off her clothes while leaving rough kisses over her body, "you asked for it sweetheart" the boy said with a smirk moving down between her legs. He started kissing her entrance making the girl moan. His tongue searching his way over the girls wet folds until he slipped inside of her make her moan even louder.

He pulled his tongue out without giving her a break he slipped his fingers inside of her. Kayla gasped at the contact of the cold ring on his finger against her hot skin. He started moving his finger inside of her giving Kayla her payback. "Omg Rafe I'm- "
The girl tried to say until she was cut off by the boy "that's where we stop right" Rafe smirked. "No please" she begged while her legs became shaky. "Sorry to disappoint you but i want us to cum together." He took his fingers out and hovered over her wanting to kiss her again.

She lightly slapped him against the chest. "That was fucking shitty of you" she said trying to hide her smile. "Oh sweetheart you started this" Rafe answered with a smirk already positioning over her. "You ready?" A memory of JJ breaking through her emotionless mind, she was fast to push it aside.

"Go for it big boy" she said, he thrusted into her before she could even finish her sentence. He kept picking up his pace being encouraged by her moans. Getting close she threw her head back in pleasure screaming his name he threw his hands over her mouth preventing anybody from hearing them. Shortly after she was done with her high Rafe's thrusts started getting sloppier. Kayla took the opportunity to flip them over so she was on top letting the boy enjoy his high. After he finished she disappeared disappeared the bathroom while he lied there catching his breath.

______________ End of smut ⚠️

Not having her own clothes on the ship Kayla threw one of Rafe's t-shirts on and wore a new pair of boxers which were slightly too big for her tiny waist but she didn't have any other option for clothing. Her legs slightly weaker than before after Rafe left to the bathroom she threw the sheet off the bed and out on a new clean one jumping onto the bed as Rafe smiled to himself watching the girl he loved in his clothes on his bed he didn't know how she changed or what happened to her for her to give up on JJ so soon but he loved it.

How long Kayla will be able to hold onto this lifestyle was only up to her future fate to decide, whether she will continue being this whole new person just as mad as Rafe cameron Or if she would meet JJ maybank and fall in love all over again was up to the future.

To the endless Rayla fans ;)

To the jayla fans we have to wait for another year guys.