3. 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐞

They were alive. Our friends we thought we lost, our family.

We had lunch soon after at the wreck, and we had barely eaten the past few days not knowing about our friends but now, we had a feast.

"I never doubted them man" JJ said as we left the place. I smiled, oh the feeling to know that someone you loved so much and thought was gone was actually still here. "I owe you 5 bucks" Kie said.

Miss anna, Kie's mom yelled "Kiara I need those setups done by five" Kiara rolled her eyes and replied "there are other people that work here"

"Oops?" I said. "None of them are my children" miss anna yelled in reply. "I'll come back to help asap miss anna" I said to make sure I was still on Kie's parents good side. Yeah I gotta be a kiss ass cause if I don't they would never let Kie hang with the pogues.

We went behind a dock to discuss how the hell we were going to get John B's name cleared. "Are we going to the bahamas or what" JJ said. "There is no way we're getting to the bahamas." Pope said being realistic here. "I will tell you what we will do" JJ said, oh cause JJ's plans are oh so great (sense the sarcasm)

"So you have it all planned out" Pope asked curiously as both Kie and myself waited for a reply. "As a matter of fact I do, we kidnap rafe-" JJ was cut off by a very confused pope "I'm sorry what?" and yet JJ continued telling us his master plan "we kidnap him, tie him up and stick a gun in his mouth and wait till he starts squawking."

"That's totally not a war crime" Kie added. "It doesn't really make sense JJ" I added. "Yeah exactly how are you planning to clear John B's name from a prison cell, cause that's a felony" pope said.

"Alright pope what do you got? I was just trying to keep it simple." JJ said sitting down next to me. "All we need is materialistic evidence" pope continued telling us that we needed the pilot to confess what he saw.

"How do we do that?" Kie asked. "A little espionage" pope said as both JJ and I smiled widely. "A little ghost recon" JJ said putting his cap on backwards.

"Woogity woogity?" "Woogity woogity baby"

We got onto the vehicle with Kie driving, none of us besides pope knowing what exactly was going on

We got onto the vehicle with Kie driving, none of us besides pope knowing what exactly was going on. "If this guy flew planes for ward he's gotta be pretty tight lipped." Pope said when I saw JJ take a gun out of his bag. "So then direct approach gets my vote" he said "put that down" I said taking it away from him before he cocked it.

"JJ what?" "NO"

Kie and pope yelled at once. "We've gotta keep it simple or we will never get john B off" JJ said trying to get me to give the gun back to him. "Since when is using a gun simple JJ" Kayla asked confused.

"Or we could just tickle the wire" Pope said taking out Kie's airpods. "What" she asked maintaining her view of the road. "I plant my phone in his car and then we listen from your airpods" he said, testing it out. "Say something" he held the phone near Kie "something" she said scrunching her eyebrows.

And 'something' repeated on record. "Okay we have audio" pope said as they parked infront of gavin's house. "Honk or yell if you see anything suspicious" he said to Kie.

"Don't do anything dangerous" kie smiled looking at pope, not sure if they were dating or not but they are cute together.
"C'mon I'm not JJ" pope replied. JJ looked at me and I laughed. "Its funny pope. whenever Kayla is gone I just love third wheeling, it's my favourite thing" he said sarcastically.

"You do realise whenever either pope or I leave we end up third wheeling you two too right?" Kie said. We stayed quiet as soon as we saw pope slowly go near the vehicle planting his phone. "How's it been going you know? With pope and all" JJ asked kiara and I looked at him confused.

"It's good" Kiara replied awkwardly. "Good, alright. In the bedroom is he kind of freaky cause he is pope you know?" JJ said making it even more awkward. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Kayla can you shut him up" Kie said to me.

"Just curious you know, spitballing here" he said. "So how's it like with kayla, you know is she freaky" kiara asked out of nowhere. "Woah woah let's change the topic here" I said knowing how awkward Kie was feeling before now. "Oh you have no id-" "shut up!" I said hitting JJ on his arm before he said anything to make it worse.

"Okay no kie don't change the subject. Who's better Pope or John B" he asked.
"What?!" Kie said loudly looking back at him "oh my God JJ seriously I think it's time to shush" I said.

Pope soon jumped back in vehicle. "okay phase one complete" he said looking around and feeling the tension. "All okay?"
"Great" I replied.

We waited a couple more hours before starting our plan and it got darker. JJ and I still in the backseats I was laying on his stomach listening to some music on my phone. "Who's gonna tickle" Pope asked as I paused the tunes. "Tickle who? Kayla can tickle?" JJ said. "That is definitely not what he meant weirdo" I said looking up at JJ.

"I'll do it" kiara said taking the phone from pope. And after different choices if disguising her voice they chose batman. They rang his phone and he picked in seconds. "Hello?"

"Hello is gavin there" kie said in her batman impression but couldn't do it longer cause it wasn't as threatening. "This is gavin. Who is this, hello?" He said again.

"I know what happened on the tarmac" kiara said and we heard gavin laugh through the phone speaker a scared laugh. "It was Rafe Cameron, but you knew that and you lied about it" she added. "Who is this tell me now"

"You could've saved her and you didnt" kie said cutting the line not really sure of what else to say. "Yeah I was scared good job" JJ said. "Pussy" I replied just to tease him abit. "Hey I didn't mean like scared scared"

"Phase two complete, now we wait and listen" pope said. A very afraid Gavin leaves his house and we slowly follow behind while pope tells us what exactly they were talking about. "He's talking about negotiating" pope told us.

With the three of us waiting for pope to listen to it he again spoke "he has the gun Rafe used to shoot peterkin." He said as JJ and I looked at eachother. This might be it we need to get John B back.

With some difficulty in the driving side we had to end up leaving our vehicle on the road and running behind Pope, jumping over fences into kook houses as in one house a girl yells "pope" and he loses all concentration falling down and losing his airpods.

JJ, Kie and I reached the kook house pope had stopped at. "Sean? Oh this is where you live you kook" JJ laughed after running all the way here I apologized for the intrusion panting "sorry guys"

We slowly went up to pope. "Did you hear something?" Kie asked. "He is going to meet ward, we gotta go now"